Would it be logical to receive good loot on the completion of season 1?

The question is an important one. Would you expect something at the end of such a long journey? After all the filling of chests, the farming, upgrading and killing of all the titans to get to the end, would it be fair to expect something? Would it encourage some players to carry on playing rather than moving onto another game? What are your thoughts on the subject?

8 Likes

I found the loot after defeating the Dark Over Lord anticlimactic. I for one thought that we should get something better. Maybe an Asention material of Epic or Legendary proportion

11 Likes

Tell you the truth I was let down when I didn’t receive something special. I was like what, Nothing. You beat the big bad guy in the end . You really should give something real good !!! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

If it gave good loot that is where the loot tickets would go, all of them

I definitely agree, the last level was extraordinarily underwhelming. I would have liked if SG had included a completion reward like in events, where you get one of each 3* mat, or a 4* mat of your choice, a few tokens, something. . .

10 Likes

The completion of the last level should definitley give something good. SG, everybody who won against the dark lord, should get 100 diamants or a 4* ascention material or three epic hero token. Something like that. Better late then never.

9 Likes

A one time reward would be reasonable.

11 Likes

I fully support this. I was severely disappointed.

6 Likes

I agree. They could have at least sprung for a 1 time Reward of a 3* hero. I defeated the dark lord and was very disappointed :pensive:.

6 Likes

No, of course receiving good loot on the completion of season 1 would NOT be logical.

COME ONE EVERYONE, EYES ON THE TARGET HERE! FOCUS!

Does -any- of you -actually- believe the Dark Lord has truly been defeated?!?!?

YOUR WORK IS NOT DONE SERFS!

Maybe, just maybe, after season 2 Some Great Reward will be coming your way.

6 Likes

Lack of any good loot at the end of season 1 is the reason why I don’t focus on the map that much. :grin: Getting something nice for beating the map is reasonable, don’t quite understand why SG hasn’t thought about it. Now the last level is just a level , nothing special about it :frowning:

6 Likes

Agreed. I finished season 1 a couple of days ago (after not pushing any progress on the map for months) and it was definitely disappointing not to have a special loot for completing the season. Basically, the last level looks special by only having 3 bosses, but then, nothing special comes out of it. Big let down.

6 Likes

I haven’t finished the game yet but an alliance member said she not bothered about finishing due to not getting anything at the end. I was shocked to say the least. I think the devs thought that would be the end of the project and just forgot about the end rewards when the game started taking off to another level. Come on sg I’m reminding you now. It silly to have free rewards in the game but not at the end, specially this sort of game.

6 Likes

So you beat the Dark Lord …

1. Dark Lord avatar
  2. Elemental Dark Lord Chest Roll - Rewards (Guaranteed 4* ascension item + Epic Hero Token + Epic Troop Token + 100 gems and one of each flask)
  3. 4* trainers of each element

This will not break the game at all

14 Likes

I would be fine with a one-time reward.

Now that loot tickets have been introduced, I would not be okay with folks mining that level for special “one-time” goodies… :wink:

8 Likes

Same as with events … you get it once

3 Likes

Getting nothing valuable for season completion is just disappointing. I really love the game but sometimes I’m completely dumbfounded by the way SG treats the players.

6 Likes

They could easily add a mission that takes care of this. Complete season 1, get a one time reward. That way there is no loot ticket issue. It’s very disappointing to go through all of those levels and get nothing special at the end. If there was a season 2, it wouldn’t be so bad. As usual, talking about it here is likely to go nowhere unless there is some benefit to SG.

8 Likes

I was completely dumbfounded when there was zero reward at the end of the campaign. They really dropped the ball there. I was very disappointed. I’m sure we were ALL disappointed. Why would SG want everyone to feel let down at that exquisite moment of accomplishment? It makes little sense from any perspective.

It’s not too late. I second what someone already said. It would hardly break the game to give a few epic hero tokens, an epic ascension item, and some trainer heroes or something to all the loyal players who stuck with the game and completed the map. As a one time reward.

4 Likes

It could give it only once. Like a completion reward in the event, on a separate pop up loot roll…

2 Likes