Worst Update Empires and Puzzles has released v30 #nospend

TLDR: other gaming companies are getting sued for in game “loot crates” (summons) and as a community we need to temporarily stop spending our money on this game until SG actually makes the changes they promised a year and a half ago.

I’ve played this game for nearly 3 1/2 years and I have never been so disappointed with a roll out of a release. Id encourage you to take part in #nospend

When you see a company like EA sports getting sued over their “loot boxes”, it’s surprising to see SG still doubling down on summon portals/extenuating odds.

This is the last type of content that I wanted to produce for this game but it’s time for us to stand up as a community and fight for changes. Daily you will see complaints from your consumers about the slim distribution of heroes and the overwhelming gambling premise of the game.

Beta provided tons of feedback to help alleviate the consumer dissatisfaction while keeping the integrity of your business model with the new release of “The Hero Academy”. Those suggestions have fallen on deaf ears and now I encourage everyone in the community to take place in a simple spending strike and leave your wallets out of this game for awhile until they make changes.

A year and half ago during a AMA, SG promised changes to come to help mitigate dissatisfaction with accessibility to heroes. We were told that they understood our pain and something would be put in place. And with their official statement to beta on this horrible release, we are yet again told to “just wait”.

SG built the Hero Academy, as a “Band-aid” for a massive wound and an even bigger gap in consumer dissatisfaction.

I just released a video 24 hours ago with overwhelming support for the cause and now is the time for us all to join together and keep our wallets closed

SG you have the perfect opportunity to make things right, and I hope you can find a solution that satisfies Zygna ($$) while retaining your player base.

252 Likes