Worst Titan color

Which titan color do you fear the most? My guess is blue. At least that’s mine. I have a lot of cool green heros, but they do not do the trick. I lack green defence down’s (Buddy underrated?), green elemental debuffs (Evelyn is basically inaccessible), green attack buffer (so is Tarlak), green defence buffer (again Buddy). In my case I can only stack two greens for tile damage cos I need defence down (go with Grimm). Healing, defense shield (and some attack buff, i.e. Kiril). Attack buff (Wu Kong). 3 of 5 off color. Green titans are a blast (Wilbur, Boltusk, G Falcon, Scarlett and WK - all relatively easily accessible). SG - do you hear me :wink:

4 Likes

Red are the worst for me. The only Blue 4’s I’ve come across are all Kiril. I have 2 at 70 and 1 at 3.60 - they are GREAT, but don’t stack well for titan damage.

Best for me is also green - Gormek for RP, Scarlett, BT, Sumitomo, Wu.

Yellow

Need20panthers

4 Likes

In order of most hated to most liked:
Ice (blue)
Holy (yellow)
Dark (purple)
Fire (red)
NATURE (green) (love these guys)

1 Like

My worst is yellow, by far. No dark heroes for defense down or attack up, and no Panther, so can’t run a very good stack. At least I’ve got Ursena, but she’s still at 3.70, so her tile damage isn’t great yet.

Red is my best, for sure. Frida, Athena, Miki, and Kiril make life easy.

3 Likes

My worst is purple. I only have Chao and Bane. That’s all :sleepy:

2 Likes

I run Athena and miki with my purple (sart, hel, urs). And have been reasonably successful. Gotta use urs’ special at the right time, ya know. That’s been a fun learning curve.

2 Likes

Thought yellows were your fave?

1 Like

I have no worst, just good, better, best :wink:
OK…yellow is my worst. But once I level G Panther it should get better.

2 Likes

The sarcasm was thick with that comment.

2 Likes

She’s my missing piece. Sad face.

2 Likes

I think green titans are the worst for me. Too low attack on the 4 star heroes included. May have to emblem them.

3 Likes

I kept missing her too…and I was going through a dry spell on getting 5 stars when she popped up I was very happy. Seems to have broken the dry spell as well…

2 Likes

She’ll be treated like a princess once she decides to become part of my deck. Lol.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I’ve been doing. Scores are ok, but definitely behind all my other teams. Wish I got Panther last month!

2 Likes

What team you use?

In order of worst to best for me:

• Yellow (I don’t have Panther, and blind is the worst of the ailments I’ve run into in the 8-9* range)
  • Green (Most of my stack is 4*, so tile damage is smaller)
  • Blue (Buddy + Evelyn yields good damage)
  • Purple (Jackal + Joon yields great damage, but with no defense debuffer in yellow I have to use harpoons)
  • Red (Athena + Frida + Kiril yields awesome damage)
1 Like

Yellow. My Wu Kong + Jackal combo isn’t nearly as effective, and my strongest people heroes for the longest time were Rigard and Sabina. I have Proteus now l, and that helps a bit.

2 Likes

Can’t do blue they always kill me :cry: I like green I got some nice red heroes.

1 Like