Worst starting board thread

I’ve never seen a worse starting board than this. Thought I would share so you can laugh at my misfortune. Anybody else have moments like this?

6 Likes

Not bad for a monochrome blue team, I’m curious though, why all red against that team?

I’d do two yellow and 3 different randoms.

The worst board I had was one where it mixed the tiles at the start because there were no matches, and even after the mix there was only 1 or 2 matches…

1 Like

Mono red seemed fine against this team. I’m too lazy to change my team around every raid. Neutral damage against the yellows and purples, strong to the green. If I get some red tiles I can punch through the middle quite quickly and my specials would all charge roughly around the same time and could carry me to victory.

2 Likes

0.05% chance of pulling a board that bad. Clearly, you haven’t been sacrificing to the RNGods enough!

3 Likes

0.05%, is that a fact? It’s a pretty epicly bad starting board, atleast for the team I brought lol

Looks like an average board for me.

1 Like

Yup. Roughly once every 2000 boards, on average. And yeah, it is epic suckage for that team!

1 Like

I ended up being able to make a red diamond a few turns in, but that was after charging all their specials and eating them. Also when obakan has riposte active, it turns out that a mono red team doesn’t like diamonds so much anymore lmao

1 Like

Ouch. Yeah, that sounds like a primo way to shed some cups.

1 Like

I did laugh, but out of sympathy.

I’m convinced there’s an algorithm which adds extra tiles for absent colours/heroes. For example, I use Wu a lot in raids but occasionally I’ll leave him (and other holy heroes) out. On those occasions the board will contain at least 25% yellow tiles.

Every. Single. Time.

4 Likes

I knew there was a conspiracy! aggressively places tinfoil hat on head

1 Like

Just like how I keep pulling Kiril when I have way too many blue heroes and Kirils already? :joy::joy:

5 Kirils now, and an oversupply of trap tools and tabards…

Conspiracy theory away!

2 Likes

I have a ton of tabards but a ton of green 5*. Go figure lmao. Tonics are so hard to find. Tabards are given out like candy.

1 Like

It’s not your head that needs protecting from ~them~, it’s your device!

Aggressively fashions tinfoil phone case

2 Likes

Precisely! They’re watching, I tell you! :rofl:

2 Likes

Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they aren’t out to get you O.o

1 Like

Would not an aggressively fashioned tin foil phone case cause you to lose signal and lose even more raids/hits etc?

1 Like

There definitely is, whether SG will admit it or not.

2 Likes

:angry:They’ve gotten to you, haven’t they? Admit it! :laughing:

(Will stop hijacking your thread now @SWEG) :wink:

1 Like

That is assuming that I am not ‘them’ in the first place :laughing:

Yes sorry @SWEG!

1 Like

Cookie Settings