Worst mistake you've made in-game? (Serious Mistakes)

I used gems, maybe 100-200 total, to speed building construction because i was tired ans i needed to go to sleep.
Oh how i’ve learned that E&P has no consideration of my sleep habits :rofl:

I also bought, from the shop, some 1500 offers for a bunch of war items cause i wanted to check it out and i double clicked ultra fast :sob:. I don’t check these offers anymore

1 Like

That is my fear, that I may have blown a chance to convert them into a different 5*! I guess only time will tell…

Not focusing on S2 map sooner. Been busy auto farming recruits and backpacks for months. Now I got so much Atlantis to grind through. Haha I actually have to play the game.

2 Likes

Actually, Vlad and the other two vampires are great healing suppressors. Very useful in wars where there is field aid.

3 Likes

Over the course of losing raid after raid to teams I should have easily beaten, I grew increasingly frustrated. This all culminated in my punching through my phone screen, a 200$ mistake. I have been trying to learn from Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson since then… goooosfraba…

2 Likes

Thought this post was for mistakes…?? haha !

well i tried to use him there for this purpose… and yes he surpresses some healing… but does no mentionable damage… my experience is he just occupies space and dies without making a mentionable difference…

The time I 1st join to my alliance, on every titan escaped… I complaint so hard because Titan “Reducing” my resources, foods, irons, etc… I’m not so good at english, but thats it, I though Titan steal our resources… :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I was at a Memorial day weekend cookout last weekend…had a little too much to drink and accidentally fed a fully ascended Melendor to GM who I just pulled in Atlantis. I went from totally ecstatic to bummed out.

6 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl: Oh noes!

And this is why I always use the lock feature RIGHT away when I pull any 4-5*'s I want to keep.

I don’t trust myself not to do this.

3 Likes

That stinks, but at least it is better than feeding a fully ascended GM to Melendor! Look on the bright side :wink:

12 Likes

Sometimes the locks disappear in my game oO

When I first started, I did not know about mission chests and how they could give extra rewards. So I played for about two weeks without opening any. I must have had a monster chest filled but just sat there… lol

3 Likes

I love Chesh !! Great for raids too when purple stacking, just good to kill the tank before firing

I think my biggest in game mistake is turning out to be maxing a second Wu Kong. I’m currently using him in Alliance Wars, but he’s the only hero I’ve got 2 of maxed. I fed 1 or 2 more Wu, but they went to Delilah, who was the first 5* I got. I am completely fine with that.

I’m holding a bunch of 4* duplicates just in case I get to the point I have nothing better to work on. However, I might start holding off pulling feeder heroes totally, as my list of unique heroes is very slim once I get past those I’m working on currently.

I also hold on trainers to use only on 3rd or 4th chevron, unless it’s a 1* trainer. I am finding that food is not remotely a problem for me, yet I still do it to save on food costs.

2 Likes

I was going to disable my alliance’s participation in war, because two of them would not be available.

But I ended up disabling my participation… and my alliance is still in war… :frowning:

2 Likes

Easy one! Ascending Mok’Arr. That! was a big mistake.

1 Like

Still spending on gems , hoping I get better summons

Jk
Don’t really spend much. Just said this for the lulz. Apologies
:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

YES! Haha I have told my husband I need to delete our debit card off of the game. We usually stick to a budget but then of course up comes a really good deal. Of course all of these new power heroes don’t help either!

3 Likes

I can remember about a month in or so I hadn’t become used to locking every Epic and Legendary Hero.
Then there was the day I was quickly feeding some heroes during a meeting(not advised), and I fed Wu Kong to Justice instead of Hou. I know there is the warning that asks if you’re sure on 3⭐️ and up, but I will feed them to the big dogs all the time, so I breezed by it. Didn’t I feel like a certified grade A idiot when I realized that about 3 hours later after work.
Simply put it was colossally stupid, and I lock all heroes immediately now.

7 Likes