Worst mistake you've made in-game? (Serious Mistakes)

Early on, I got suckered into joining a sister alliance, thinking I could graduate into the big leagues. Found out I was just hanging out with the boring rejects of the major alliance. I will never get that week back…

3 Likes

Not my worst mistake but it does seem like I’m always the last to know …

I just found out if you tap on the featured message, you get the whole, long message. I’ve been trying to edit my messages so they fit into that limited space.

I’m sure our members will now regret telling me otherwise - be prepared for VERY long messages now :joy:

7 Likes

I think it’s time you were promoted to queen1, at least in this thread. :wink:

I still can’t help but chuckle when I think of you training recruits one by one for so long. It’s amazing, really. A true testament to your patience.

4 Likes

I really do have some duh moments :joy::rofl:

1 Like

I don’t think so. It’s always given me the points if I was close to winning, but if it shut off at the beginning or when a win was uncertain I was given a 0.

1 Like

Fed my first Wu Kong (received in 2nd month of gaming) to Chao… Waited for second one over year.

Mine isn’t that bad. I fed a somewhat leveled 3* (duplicate Melia at 2/1) to Wu Kong.

Could’ve been worse but now that I think about it, I really should’ve held on to her for the high score in Pirates of Corelia rare tier.

I think my biggest mistake was temporarily going from f2p/c2p to spending $250 over about 4 weeks. I got nothing but feeders / 3* troops / duplicates on all my 120+ summons. Made me angry and frustrated. I am much happier playing the game f2p because of lower expectations and no buyer remorse. I do recommend 2nd builder package though :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My biggest flub was I started the game in November, December rolls around and with the challenge, spent some coin to get 10x pulls, ended up getting 3 Rudolph’s. Thinking he would be as effective as other 3s, fed the 1st one the other two. Then I experienced a challenge… and noticed that like over half the top 100 teams on 3 star was multiple if not all Rudolph’s.

Second biggest thing is I went the first couple of months just leveling my duders poorly, and having a grip of max level heroes with 3/8 to 5/8 specials.

1 Like

I was showing my bro this game and I accidentally ascended Gobbler to final ascension … I’ve never used him… pouts*

No undo button :tired_face:

5 Likes

Final ascension, why did you level him beyond 1/1?

1 Like

probably giving emblems to Sonya. didnt believe much in my luck, but now I have Frida slowly trudging through 4.* and recent got Richard from TC20. still use her regularly in raids, so not a complete waste.

@Drewrobi he was my first S2 hero, saw a massive attack, and hoped he could be useful #fathope

But now I have to use him lol or park his sorry butt

Took bad advice and fed Wilbur to kelile. Was told by my lead if they don’t do damage they are usless… oh how ticked I was once I learned a little more. Luckily I got another Wilbur not long ago and am power feeding him but god I wish I hadn’t taken that advice

12 Likes

:open_mouth: I hope that person is not your leader anymore. If so, I think a proper mutiny is in order.

EDIT: As a leader myself, one who is not necessarily an expert on all matters of the game, I think it’s okay to admit when you don’t know something. The worst thing you can do as a leader is to give your members bad advice. Your team looks to you for leadership and guidance. There is far greater strength in confessing ignorance than in feigning wisdom. :wink:

6 Likes

Yeah no he hasn’t been for a while now. I left that alliance I think 3 months ago and joined some very knowlegable players learned way more than I could have ever imagined. Going off that. Another mistake I made was I started my own alliance while war was down. Recruiting is garbage with no war.

Being a leader and recruiting randoms is a crapshoot. I was promoted to leader briefly in my first alliance, but left due to internal conflict. I tried to be diplomatic and leave decisions up to a democratic vote, but there were too many differing opinions. Arguments ranged from whether we should remain a training alliance and continue recruiting newbies or to seek out leveled seasoned players, to whether or not we should allow “adult” discussions in alliance chat (cussing, sexual content, political debates, should we be a strictly 18+ alliance, etc.). It got to a point that, for me as a leader, making any final decision was sure to alienate at least some of our members, many of whom I considered to be friends. I didn’t want that responsibility, so I stepped down and formed my own small private alliance. We don’t do open recruitments, friends and family only. Running an alliance isn’t so bad when you know your teammates and know that you can all count on each other. :smiley:

1 Like

Our members know better than to take my advice on their heroes :joy: I know what I know, and that’s not my strong suit. Luckily we have great, knowledgeable players who can help them.

That being said … I’ve got three Wilburs and I’m keeping ALL of them!

4 Likes

Lucky it wasn’t in the spot for your titan chest! You’d still be trying to find kill shots on red titans today! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

I recall a while ago reading somewhere about an elemental titan chest. That had me a little bit worried and confused until, much later, I realized it would be just a normal elemental monster chest but in the titan chest slot.

i was seriously wondering how long it would take to kill 5 titans of the same element. At least I didn’t think it would be 150.

4 Likes