Worst 5* hero poll

Telluria missing.
Probably the worst for those who don’t have her… :wink:

2 Likes

even this poll? lol i wanna meet the person who would gain advantage from manipulating people’s thoughts on the worst heroes.

2 Likes

aegir started out as a tank but now has a place in offensive blue stacks.

leo is a fine hero, joon and poseidon outshines him a lot but he definitely has uses. he does well especially in my war defense

1 Like

Unfortunately, the discourse programmers failed to include an AI that could differentiate between polls that mattered and those that don’t :laughing:

Even the staff can’t override it…they left options off the 1* tournament poll and had to restart it

Moak-arr is pretty useful in a mono stack and I do use him very often on titans and wars which I run mono.
First you activate Kunchen, then Moak and last Quintus, 3/5 heroes are dead at least. Kunchen and Moak also have a synergy against yellow titans or enemies.

2 Likes

The Russians have a joke: “You do not like cats? You just do not know how to cook them!” :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
So with the characters in the game. There are no bad heroes in the game! There are hands that grew out of the wrong place from which they should have grown, and a lack of mind. :wink:

1 Like

What do people think that put Margaret on the defensive? What do people think when placing Margaret on a team with defense buffers? What do people who put Margaret between the heroes with the strongest defense think? Margaret is not to blame for the fact that people did not even try to understand what skills she possesses.

1 Like

I felt compelled to come to Horgall’s defense lol.

Horgall is my only green 5*. I just maxed him not long ago (unemblemed tho) and have been using him regularly on my mono green team. I must say he’s been doing very well. First, he has an immense amount of HP which makes him a good damage soaker. Second, his damage reduction is a very useful bonus. Horgall has saved the lives of many allies because enemy snipers failed to one-shot due to reduced damage. Finally, if Horgall fires after Buddy’s defense down, he can be quite deadly.

Of course, this is coming from a f2p who has no other options. Nevertheless, I personally think Horgall is a decent hero. Plant Lives Matter!

4 Likes

Lol, he is in different category of worst. Only he is in it. :rofl:

This is my Horgall. I use it very actively, despite the fact that I have many different characters. If someone tells me that Horgall is the worst hero, I … will bite him :japanese_ogre: :blush: :rofl:

4 Likes

Nice! Look at that defense and hp! And 711 attack is not too shabby, either.

Welcome to the “Horgall Lovers” club!

1 Like

:rofl: :muscle: :love_you_gesture:

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Безимени-1

1 Like

Wow, is this after the costume bonus?

This is with a bonus from the costume and with the squad

what do you mean with the squad?

mana troop

20 squats

1 Like

When you go to any battle, all the parameters of the hero are shown taking into account the percentages that his troops give him

2 Likes

Got it! Again, Horgall is awesome!

1 Like

Atomos

20 Atomos’…

Cookie Settings