World of Giants

Want a new start? :triumph::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Want to bring your experience and roster onto a brand new alliance that is active daily? :100:
I did, but never settled somewhere so I made my own :clap::clap::clap:
Join World of Giants :skull: and help this grow into an alliance you would fell great about being in with others that feel the same way. :dancer::confetti_ball::man_dancing:
Must use all flags in wars and Titans unless they’re a pass.:white_flag::white_flag::white_flag:
During Path of Valor, must be able contribute towards the killed titan category. :calling: And not finish off a titan until all members have used 1 flag. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
War::vs: Rotation of war tank elements each week or every month or each war aid. Need a Co-leader to fill the role of
:skull_and_crossbones::crossed_swords: WAR CHIEF :crossed_swords::skull_and_crossbones:
War Defense Teams: One 4 Star troop of each element at level 11.:elevator::bar_chart:
:thermometer:Player level +45 and be actively building your roster by maxing heroes and leveling troops to max.
Currently invite only so request to join
World of Giants :skull:

How many are currently in your alliance.?
And what star Titan do you take down?
Good luck

Because it’s new, currently 2 star titans.

Flying solo at the moment. Going to change it to open.

1 Like

Wish you lots of luck in both your recruiting and your game.
If you have line try and get into a recruitment room to get some additional members

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.