World energy was written off but there was no transfer to the battle

12 энергии списали в 23.51 по Москве . В разделе квесты, опыт .
Аккаунт Лиса

I enter in game and I lose the flags without being able to play
Lost world energy due to glich

12 energy was written off at 23.51 in Moscow. In the section quests, experience.
Fox Account

Привет, вам лучше связаться с разработчиками напрямую с этим, если переводчик работал правильно. Используйте ссылку в игре, чтобы сообщить о проблеме.

Hi, you would be better off contacting the developers direct with this one if the translator worked correctly. Use the link in game to report an issue.

And Russian translator too?!
Google Translate or not, keep it up! :slight_smile:

I use the google keyboard, it has a built in translator so thought I’d do a good deed and try to help them out :slight_smile: Unfortunately it’s something I can’t help with but c’est la vie. Points for trying ?

Big ups! :slight_smile:

hello everyone, I have already spent 2 times in adventures each of them with 8 flags, I have given to enter to play and it stays like thinking and sends me to initial screen with the already worn flags, to

I enter adventures and I consume the flags without being able to play, I’ve already passed twice, both of 8 flags each, to see if I can give a solution, grace

Hola, sería mejor contactar con los desarrolladores directamente con éste si el traductor funcionaba correctamente. Utilice el enlace en el juego para informar de un problema.

Hi, you would be better off contacting the developers direct with this one if the translator worked correctly. Use the link in game to report an issue.

Wohoo! Spanish translator in the house! Good job Viv! :slight_smile:

me podriais decir el correo directo de los desarroyadores,gracias

I could tell the direct mail from the developers, thanks

Bienvenido, lo siento, no pude ayudar más

You’re welcome sorry I couldn’t help more

En el mismo juego, entrando en “suport” te deriva a enviar un mail a los desarrolladores.
Es aconsejable intentar mandarlo en inglés, les es más fácil responder.

You can send them a mail , clic on “suport”.
But try writting it in einglish. They Will undestand you better and they will reply. (Not if your einglish is like mine​:joy::joy:)

Hi I wanted to attack one off the challanges levels but when I hit the Fight button then game started loading but nothing happened. Had to force shot down the game and restart it. When I tried again the game had still taken 8 world energi.

It happened ca. 15 min ago.

Please contact the developers directly:

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new82