[WORKING AS INTENDED] Reposte hero's not working with crystal benben amulet

The new amulet gives passive reposte to all hero’s but when you bring your own reposte hero into battle, like Elena, then the repost from hero’s special does not work anymore. It simply does not activate at all.

To me it seems wrong to overwrite a hero’s specialty by the functions of an amulet.

Maybe I am not thinking about this clearly but this should be checked and confirmed if this works as intended at least.

1 Like

I have asked Staff to clarify that is this intended or not.
We will see what they answer.

1 Like

The status effect given by the Shen amulet (reflecting back status ailments) has the ‘Interminable’ designator, which means it cannot be removed in any way currently known to us. This is the same designator that the attack boost war modifier has, so for example Lepiota cannot remove the attack boost already received.
I have not yet completed province 25 but I guess this is the same situation, the amulet gives an ‘Interminable’ effect so you won’t be able to overwrite it. Interestingly not all amulets work the same way, the damage increase for special skills given by the Was Sceptre is not indicated on the hero’s card by icon or text.

1 Like

It also does the same thing to attack buffs, I brought Kiril and his attack buff simply does not activate

1 Like

Thank you for the report, we’ll look into this issue here!

2 Likes

This is working as intended, the heroes can’t replace the counterattack provided by the amulet. Ferant and Sumitomo are exceptions because their counterattacks also affect mana.

2 Likes