[WORKING AS INTENDED] Noor called the fourth Sparrow

This was mentioned in the Noor hero-thread already. Believe the reason was addressed as well?

Either way, hopefully not a bug - she needs the boost!

3 Likes

I am not a native English speaker, so any forum search is a problem for me. I tried to find similar topics, but I couldn’t. The screenshot I posted here was taken from a video of the fight that took place on July 8. It was not possible to post information about the error earlier

25 Likes

You killed me! I passed out laughing and I’m lying under the table.

3 Likes

It appears this is a visual bug as others have claimed. And I have a comember try his Noor out earlier to confirm or deny such 4-minion “bug”. It does not allow Noor to have 4 minions.

Thanks for posting, we will look into this now. I will update as I know more.

5 Likes

It happened before with PiB, but no confirmed solutions were ever given in that thread.

It’s only visual bug.

Red Hood’s special says:

• deal 131% damage to all enemies
  • summon a Fox minion for all allies

But if you look at the picture in OP, fox minions are already up there but the special itself is still being casted and the damage was not dealt yet. So the visual interpretation of special skill doesn’t follow the special skill’s order. Creating minions is displayed faster than the damage is done even tho the order is reversed.

Back to Noor - she gets her minion at the same early time as Hood but the damage haven’t been done yet (visually). But the game already calculated the damage and as third Noor’s minion will be destroyed she already got her new third one - resulting in displaying 4 minions for few moments, but she will end up with only three minions but you have to wait for it until the animation ends.

It’s pretty annoying, I’ve already noticed it when I was fighting Tell as Noor gets her minion at the moment Tell fires, but the minion is not damaged at all. Which confused me at first too, but it’s again special skills order.

But it makes sense to deal damage first and then summoning minions (in Noor’s case). Imagine having the order reversed - Noor’s minion could be destroyed and she wouldn’t benefit from minion removals.

3 Likes

Can you submit a Support Request will as much detail as possible such as the date/time this occurred? You can ask for me directly How do I contact Customer Support?

Hi, @Kira ! I am not the author of the video. The video of the fight, from which I posted a screenshot in this topic, was sent to me by a subscriber of my YouTube channel. What should I do? Should I ask the author to send the request to the support service? Or can I send a request and attach videos and screenshots to it? I know the date and time of the fight. I have a screenshot showing the time. I know who carried out the attack, as well as who owns the defense team. I’m just not sure that the author will want to write a request to technical support. Doing this without the knowledge of the English language - it quite uncomfortable. )))

Please have the person who experienced this issue to submit a Support ticket with the details.

Ok, I’ll try to do it.

1 Like

Is her left leg a visual bug too, or just not rendered :wink:

She must have miss stepped into poop bucket inside the nest…

Well now she doesn’t look that cute to me… My brain associated her with the smell ^^

Hi, @Kira ! According to your request, the author of the video about four Noor sparrows sent a message to the support service today. But now he regrets it. He sent me correspondence with people from the support service. This is similar to sending standard response templates. This man is at a loss. He sent a video of two fights and screenshots. And he gets this message in response. Or did people just not look at the materials he attached?
I feel guilty that I convinced him to send a message to support.

This is the last response he received.

Hi Sergey,
Thank you so much, if possible, please respond to this email with a bug report structured in the following way:

• Exact date and time (including timezone) that you experienced the issue.
  • Build Version of your game (E.g. 26.0.3 Build 1223. You can find this information by checking the ‘About’ tab of your menu in-game).
  • Describe how you experienced the problem. You could use the following style as an example:
  1. I opened the view ‘xxxxx’ (Describe first what you were doing immediately before you experienced the problem)
  2. I pressed the button ‘xxxxx’ (Describe second what you did when the problem occurred)
  3. A Pop up window shows error ‘xxxxx’ (Describe lastly what resulted)
  • How often can you replicate this issue? (Did it only happen once or can you replicate the issue consistently?)
  • Please send through a screenshot or screen recording showing the issue

We look forward to hearing back from you with the required information.

Kind regards,

Katherine

Small Giant Games

1 Like

It’s pretty annoying, I’ve already noticed it when I was fighting Tell as Noor gets her minion at the moment Tell fires, but the minion is not damaged at all. Which confused me at first too, but it’s again special skills order.

Could you please explain me why this happens? One of my friends noticed it too and we are trying to get some answers. Thanks for your time my friend! :heart:

If anyone else can help me with the answer, I would much appreciate it.

I wanted to update this thread. I got some confirmation from our QA team, here is how it works:
Noor cant have 4 minions active, she will only have 3, like the rest of the minion summoners.
When Red Hood hits Noor, Noor’s minion dies and she summons a new one - because Redhood summoned one, due to passive. Because of the order of the battle logic, the dying minion is visible for a second.

2 Likes

Idea to buff Noor:

Ability for all allies to hold 4 minions as long as a sparrow is up.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.