[Working as Intended] Muggy special not working in Bloody Battle Raid Tournament

6 out of 10 battles so far I saw Belith or Hawkmoon. Once even both. A few of them seem to be low level players, so it can be due to a lack of roster depth. But I see it so much, I just don’t understand… In a 4* raid tournament I once fought someone using three healers in bloody battle…

1 Like

Also seen that…Belith dispels buffs but Hawkmoon is as useless as Muggy.
If your rooster is not deep enough I would prefer to bring a 2 star to last level and feed him emblems than to have an absolutely useless hero in team.
So easy to charge my team by hitting healers and then kill the attacker one after another. :smirk:

Well, that one team with both Belith and Hawkmoon actually had an Layla +18 as tank. And still she had the weakest defense. Really don’t get some players logic. That person is lvl 30 and has only one hero in his regular defense…

During the RAID tournament everytime I use muggy he is not activating bruiser Bros on anyone

2 Likes

It counts as a revive ability so it’s not a bug, it’s a feature of this tournament.

5 Likes

Right…just forgott about that detail :slight_smile:

1 Like