[Working as Intended] Lvl up in war deff -- Leveling up/ Emblems no longer takes effect

How nice to write about it 2 hours after the start of war

4 Likes

Ok cool thanks for letting us know!

1 Like

SGG is more than one person :wink:

It’s a small company yes, but that still doesn’t mean that the coders and developers talk instantly to the public relations department :wink:

Edit:
Also doesn’t help that all the SGG staff are working from home on account of the Covid-19 requirements in Helsinki

2 Likes

Nice to know devs, nice to know :rage:

1 Like

Such things should be in the description of the update. :rage:

2 Likes

tenor

4 Likes

Thank you God…
I hope promotion/demotion don’t change enemies position aswell because I’m facing the alliance bellow and that battlefield is tricky to find anyone…
Unless we know Korean…

9 Likes

My apologies for the delayed announcement regarding this change, our intention was to notify players about it earlier this week already.

10 Likes

@Petri.

You looked to be communicating better for some time in the changes you are making. But I am sad to notice that some changes are slipping again in your notifications to the player base again.
To keep us as players having faith in what you guys do to the game we love to play (and pay for) it would be crucial to announce changes that affect game play.
Rebalancing levels in s1, changes to war are just two examples here that where not announced and are found out because players notice changes.
In my honoust opinion we should be notified up front and not upon asking. We don’t know what has changed more this way and how this will influence our daily play, or long time planning.
I don’t have any clue if this intentional or accidental and don’t want to judge on it. Maybe something because of coronavirus, who knows. All I ask is that you please consider communicating up front, having release notes complete with all changes made and not after players notice some changes.

9 Likes

I understand this concern and let me assure these omissions were not intentional. We have started internal discussion on this and I’ll promise we’ll try harder to make sure all player-facing changes will be included in the release notes and in timely manner.

10 Likes

Thank you very much for your efforts Petri.
Much appreciated that you replied this fast and open.
Let’s keep each other sharp and try to make this game better every day.

4 Likes

20 april fools? Happy april fools day.

Does this apply to tournaments?

I’m given to understand tournaments were already like this…? Once the tournament battle day 1 starts your defence is locked/ exempt from further levelling or emblems?

See next comment down :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope. Tested it, and I appear to be able to strengthen my defense team during the tournament, given I’m not changing the heroes themselves, naturally.

2 Likes

From my understanding and experience RaidT first match up is based on most powerful heroes available… You can strength you defense team but your wall will be based on available team at the beginning os RaidT.
This means you will find easier teams along the way but you’re never reach top score because your wall is lower.
I experienced this at the 2* tournament and the second 3* tournament were I only had non lvled 1* and few 3* red that weren’t red maxed…

1 Like

This sucks.

Twenty million x :poop:

It says that war defense is locked, but only gives talent IMPROVEMENTS as examples.
But can I strip my Richard from his emblems in order to emblem Telluria instead?

I definitely don’t want my war defense to be affected.

Thanks!

1 Like

It was only ever an annoying crutch of a tactic, now neither side can use it. What’s the issue?

2 Likes

Did they also fix the rounding issue where a full clear of your opponent is worth more than 1500 points?

1 Like