[Working as Intended -- Dispell can be dodged] Dodge not being debuffed

I won’t get into the unverifiable stuff like… CKad seeming to have a 75% dodge rate haha, but I will at least bring this to light in case it’s incorrect, which I assume it is as, to my understanding, inari and marg’s flanks were never able to dodge Kage previously… so… has dodge been adjusted in same fashion? It’s not a defensive buff (so they say) and now it can’t be dispelled either? Curious. Thanks.

1 Like

And if you were wondering, yes… she successfully dodged Kage, then frida, then cobalt, and yes… also malosi. Haha.

It’s dispellable, but as you said, she seems to have 75% dodging. When I want to steal her dodge with the Hatter, I hardly get one or two, and with Seshat I dispel just one (if I’m lucky).

1 Like

I agree, it should be dispellable, but you can see, Kage isn’t dispelling first as he should be with her… maybe she’s coded wrong or maybe she can dodge the dispel and the hit in sequence… but she didn’t dodge twice on Kage, just once and got the minion but wasn’t dispelled or hit.

Have a brouse of this

4 Likes

Thanks… and sorry, should have searched first. I don’t remember this being the case with others that I’ve mentioned but Petri says working as intended… so I guess it is, even if it’s fairly ridiculous.

1 Like

No probs. Dogde should Dogde but kage should dispel then hit :woman_shrugging:
Swings and roundabouts.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

When Kage hits Heimdall he should first dispell all buffs. This should dispell C-Kadilens dodge buff. But it is not dispelled and heimdall is able to dodge.

Its not a bug, not only dmg can be missed/dodged it also work with dispell

Heimdall dodged dispell so dmg coudn’t happen beacause 1 action on card didn’t happen so it stops next actions

3 Likes

Dodge applies to dispel in addition to damage. I believe it applies to each individual part of a special skill that would affect the enemy.

It is working as intended per Petri

2 Likes

Kadilen still dodges when fogg fired, should debuff before hitting

It is working as intended. Dispel is still subjected to Dodge first

2 Likes

No that’s not how the order works.

C.Kadilen’s special gives everyone a chance to dodge a special. This is decided the moment the special is fired.

So Fogg fires his special and that triggers a dodge/not dodge. Then if he hits it would be stripped as his special has landed and will do its thing.

C Kadilen’s buff can dodge “dispel”

It look like Fogg’s dispel is counted sperate effect from main damage and lower defense against green. That can make C Kadilen’s buff dodge twice and summon 2 minion.

1 Like

See more here

1 Like

Work as intended, KadilenC special have a chance to dodge any dispell.
IMO, best counter to KadilenC dodge is to disable status before she cast the skill, like Malosi (only 1 though, edit: will disable all status effect), Mist (3), or SabinaC (to all) or Onyx (1,3,all).

Do you mean Malosi only block 1 target ?

1 Like

Ups, correct… Malosi disable any status effect, my bad, edited my post.
Well, I didn’t even mention this… I should try switch my raid team… :man_facepalming:
Thanks for this notif, even better because Malosi is VF.

1 Like

I have been testing Lepiota out in raids for quite some time and have noticed when Kadilen has dodge active Lepiota will be dodged once her special is launched. She should be removing the activate buff to shift to ghost form.