[Working as Intended] Atlantis Rises Schedule Change [SGG Response in post 104, 126 & 129]

Really professional. We forogt.

5 Likes

And now starting on Friday instead of Thursday.
@Petri does this mean AR is shortend with 1 day or will it run till Sunday?

This is like having Christmas in July. Feels wrong.

2 Likes

So since this month, AR will be at 1st Friday each month?

Yes, that is right. :slight_smile: The new Season 3 event will replace the previous slot.

16 Likes

Iā€™d like to return my food harvester :see_no_evil::rofl:

I didnā€™t get any tickets.?! :thinking:

Weā€™re hoping so. :crossed_fingers: More information soon (Iā€™ll promise weā€™ll announce it this time!).

11 Likes

Same here. I am confused.

Ok, apology accepted for the delayed information. Now I will have to replan my schedule, because I am short on loot tickets to restock mats.

2 Likes

Does it mean it comes out this month? If not, why was AR moved early?

1 Like

@amrath not everyone is a native english speaker. Iā€™m sure he meant ā€œareā€ instead of ā€œwereā€. Itā€™s a suggestion to SG.

2 Likes

Itā€™s okay everyone! Itā€™s just one Atlantis out of the many weā€™ve had, and many more to come. It may not be as ideal for loot ticket and flasks, but weā€™ll be back on track next month.

8 Likes

As an early JF owner I was hoping to save my AR summons for the last moment, to include a Telluria chanceā€¦

1 Like

Before the current atlantis is over, can we get a confirmation if season 3 is going to start this month? I planned to spend my gems in atlantis, but if first s3 summons are going to be available in february, that would affect my decisions, and Iā€™m probably not the only one.

2 Likes

I wonā€™t have them for much longer :blush:. Saving for a chance at the Avalon bunch. And a shot at JF alsoā€¦ Thereā€™ll be 130 coins until Avalonā€™s done, so coin pulls 13 pulls and then some gemsā€¦ who knowsā€¦

1 Like

I havenā€™t got any tickets. Is that truly a apologize reward or is it just wishful thinking?

Thank you @Petri for getting back to us on this matter. Canā€™t wait for Season 3. :wink:

8 Likes

Me neither! Iā€™m asking!

Did Petri or anyone else say so? No, therefore itā€™s not true.