[Working as Intended] Atlantis Rises Schedule Change [SGG Response in post 104, 126 & 129]

let’s wait for a statement @Petri

Looks like nothing escapes Climate Change! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hello everyone. Yes, there is indeed an intended schedule change for Atlantis Rises due to the upcoming Season 3. My sincerest apologies for the lack of communications regarding this change, seems like we forgot to publish the announcement last week. We’ll promise to do better next time!

44 Likes

@Novo, sounds like the calendars need updating :open_mouth:

5 Likes

So its safe to say that season 3 events will start on the 4th week of each month? :wink:

3 Likes

:man_facepalming:

4 Likes

More importantly, is it safe to say season 3 will start this month?

3 Likes

I’m still sticking with my gut feel from 2019 of March.

2 Likes

Atlantis being early throws of my whole Budget schedule, i wanted to get the challenge event offers, that way i would have had enough for 30 Pull… This kind of sucks for once XD

1 Like

I highly doubt that, season 3 maps just got into beta few days ago
You could check @zephyr1 topics regarding them under the beta beat tags and there are nothing in beta about summoning season 3 heroes so it meeds time
My guess is on April

Well if you budgeted for S2 you can budget for S3… it may be sooner than you thought! :slight_smile:

How come you have more than 100 challenge coins ? :open_mouth: I always spend it right away after my 10th coins :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch Petri!

5 Likes

I usually stock up on WE flasks from Challenge Events. Guess it’ll be less farming this time

3 Likes

So due to the lack of information, tickets as an apology are welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Or some free coins that guarantee a 5*…

1 Like

Where purchase offer with WE flask and Loot Ticket?

1 Like

Yeah, the one with a 100 loot tickets, that usually comes before the Atlantis.

1 Like

Well, i am hunting the HOTM’s (i want Frida for offense), those will not return, Season 3 will be Monthly, i will get more chances for that… only question is if Season 3 will have any HOTM inside of it, cause Hel i would want more than any other HOTM :smiley:

It should be 3 days. first 2 days is offer gem+coins, 3rd day is offer tickets+gems+coins.