[Working as Intended] Atlantis Rises Schedule Change [SGG Response in post 104, 126 & 129]

They offered fast track lane in shop, maybe not a bug.

I do not think that this is a kind of bug, since all moderators of this forum keep quiet on this matter.

Just wait until official announcement is made, for the mean time, try your best to harvest from SS2

Congrats, but still is a bit hard because we use AR to stock up

Guys don’t kick a gift horse in the mouth! How about we appreciate the bonus AR, and not complain that’s it’s early because you aren’t ready with flasks. Buy some then.

I for one am thankful and grateful for an early surprise AR. Thanks SG @Petri

2 Likes

The moderator merge the threads into a bug thread.

Let’s hope! But we still are waiting for SH 24/25 and the Hero Academy too…

What fast lane? None in my shop…

frankly at this point it seems so many people are outraged that they’re definitely gonna extend AR and/or have it come back again later this month, so it seems like these few hours are just bonus extras. Get in your flags while you can.

1 Like

Unexpectes, and I personally don’t mind - I save my coins for May and Gravemaker coming back, not really going to summon now, especially with Mokarr being featured.

My only concern is not having enough flasks to max out my loot, but I guess if they were to move it to early month, that shortened gap was meant to happen sooner or later. At least I can queue up more swords… I keep my camp melting them constantly ever since the last AR and it’s 2 days left of training only… with AR now I can queue them up for few more days I hope, just enough to let me pull on Avalon and use all the 2000 feeders it produced since!

Agreed! I am all messed up now trying to plan my usual AR farming.

Exactly my plan. Usually I’d have 25-30 flasks and I currently have an underwhelming 3 but I’m going to hit it anyway. Bought the offers too in case I can double-dip again at the end of the month.

1 Like

I don’t have that offer…

The fast lane pack doesnt come to all players at the same time
My brother gets it 6 days before i do that how i know mine is coming :rofl:

Definitely was NOT prepared financially for this Atlantis so looks like this may be the first Atlantis I won’t be doing any 30x’s…

1 Like

@zephyr1 do you know anything about atlantis rises mate??

Why in the world is Atlantis happening already??

Is there’s been change in the calendar? Why we have AR now? It should be on the 27th… Or we’ll get second one at the end of the month? Confused and a bit angry, because not ready for looting, and was preparing for Avalon :joy::joy::joy:

And @zephyr1 is not around too. Have they been scilenced :wink: This is how conspiracy theories start :rofl: