[Working as Intended] Atlantis Rises Schedule Change [SGG Response in post 104, 126 & 129]

I don’t agree with this! I hope it’s a bug, we are the ones who make the game, we have to be informed of these changes!

2 Likes

I came thinking I’m gonna find some notice about it.
Nope.
We are on our one.

2 Likes

I was looking for a notice as well. Was not expecting it so early in the month.

1 Like

this also could be money bait for those that did not yet buy valor pass,
with pass you get some atlantis coins and some flasks

I hope it’s a bug since I was counting on having enough time to save gems for a 30 pull. Having it this early messes up that plan.

2 Likes

I guess it’s a mistake, because no information was passed accrosed.

1 Like

@Petri
@Sara
@EmpiresPuzzles
What’s happened?
Why so early start Atlantis Risen?

1 Like

Might be season 3 coming at the end of the month, so AR is scheduled for this weekend? :thinking:

2 Likes

you are not alone with this one, it was my plan too, for now i only have 5k gems(

That is a surprise, but definitely not a bad news.

Except for people who planned their gems and WE flasks, AR is a great farm time for F2P players.

The worst would be that they stop it after a few hours and don’t replan it at the end of the month.

Enjoy the event while you can!

2 Likes

Well… welcome Atlantis! :wink:

Screenshot_20200207-091508

Anyway, daily valor challenges are about to be refreshed… last few days we had to complete Atlantis stages… curious if today’s tasks will include season I stages :grin:

6 Likes

nothing is good for some players, you can’t conform to everyone, I’m happy I’ll have materials to make

1 Like

I doubt season 3 is going out this month! I definitely doubt SGG knows what they’re doing!!!

2 Likes

Why did Atlantis go ahead of time? Has the event schedule changed? Why weren’t there any announcements about this?

True why there was no announcement, its too early many have been asking the same question

Already Atlantis, where is the HOTM?

1 Like

Something is definitely wrong today

I see it too! Quite a surprise to say the least…

I woke up to an Atlantis who had come

I just complain that they didn’t inform us of this change! But I still hope it’s a bug! Let’s wait for explanations

1 Like