[Working as Intended] Atlantis Rises Schedule Change [SGG Response in post 104, 126 & 129]

@Novo, sounds like the calendars need updating :open_mouth:

5 Likes

So its safe to say that season 3 events will start on the 4th week of each month? :wink:

3 Likes

:man_facepalming:

4 Likes

More importantly, is it safe to say season 3 will start this month?

3 Likes

I’m still sticking with my gut feel from 2019 of March.

2 Likes

Atlantis being early throws of my whole Budget schedule, i wanted to get the challenge event offers, that way i would have had enough for 30 Pull… This kind of sucks for once XD

1 Like

I highly doubt that, season 3 maps just got into beta few days ago
You could check @zephyr1 topics regarding them under the beta beat tags and there are nothing in beta about summoning season 3 heroes so it meeds time
My guess is on April

Well if you budgeted for S2 you can budget for S3… it may be sooner than you thought! :slight_smile:

How come you have more than 100 challenge coins ? :open_mouth: I always spend it right away after my 10th coins :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch Petri!

5 Likes

I usually stock up on WE flasks from Challenge Events. Guess it’ll be less farming this time

3 Likes

So due to the lack of information, tickets as an apology are welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Or some free coins that guarantee a 5*…

1 Like

Where purchase offer with WE flask and Loot Ticket?

1 Like

Yeah, the one with a 100 loot tickets, that usually comes before the Atlantis.

1 Like

Well, i am hunting the HOTM’s (i want Frida for offense), those will not return, Season 3 will be Monthly, i will get more chances for that… only question is if Season 3 will have any HOTM inside of it, cause Hel i would want more than any other HOTM :smiley:

It should be 3 days. first 2 days is offer gem+coins, 3rd day is offer tickets+gems+coins.

Really professional. We forogt.

5 Likes

And now starting on Friday instead of Thursday.
@Petri does this mean AR is shortend with 1 day or will it run till Sunday?

This is like having Christmas in July. Feels wrong.

2 Likes