Wonderland pulls (Summons) [MASTER]

@StarlessI like Hatter but I am not as lucky as you…

above all wonderland heroes is he super cool with his stat and his skill… i like him but i am not that lucky…

@ RandaPandah you are luckiest player in this planet… wow

1 Like

how can use google play store credit ??? i don’t know how to use.

Never been so lucky, was the first time…

When I started the game, did 80 pulls, got Magni and… that’s all.

Spent 18 000 gems for Kageburado 2 months ago, got only Evelyn…

Been lucky this time

1 Like

@darkangel5531

I wish I felt like it. I really wanted Alice (I need a solid blue hero and a rogue hero, and she fit both roles very well). Guess I’ll have to wait another five months to get the complete set, but 4/5 ain’t bad. Sucks though, the person I play this game with got all five… sigh

@Jate

I’ve been playing since Drake was HOTM :blush:

1 Like

you mean you want to buy items in empires and puzzles?

Yeah I have done 5 pulls within a 2 month period got crap… used to get at least 1 5 star and/or the hero of the month… really upsets me…

Download a program called Google Opinion Reward surveys. Every once in awhile you’ll get a quick survey. Just fill that out for ~$0.20 - $0.80 here and there. It’s not much per individual survey, but after a few months it adds up. You can then use it for any app that supports Google Play Store.

I’m not sure if it’s available outside of the United States.

So I looked back at the heroes I pulled 4 months ago.
Only lvled QoH to 3/70!!!

just pointing out that even though I pulled every Wonderland hero except for Alice, I didn’t max any.

Also pulled Ariel and two Alasie afterwards in Atlantis so doubt I’d lvl Alice even if I pulled and was super lucky to get her.

just a reminder to myself that you don’t HAVE TO chase event pulls!

7 Likes

Nothing good… this event hates me.

70 Pulls. Alice, Alice, Hatter, Hatter, Joon. No 4 star event heroes, no Ranvir.

1 Like

Made some pulls…7 or 8. Remarkable was the third Kiril. And on my last attempt the bonus, Ranvir. I have a Queen of Hearts from the last event, so it’s okay. Hoped for something better, like Alice, the Cat or…dunno, a blue 5*? But I really wanted Ranvir, so I’m okay with it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

10 pulls, all three stars EXCEPT Ranvir and Joon. Happy camper :smile:
My only yellow 5* Guardian owl is crying in a corner right now, at lvl 1.

4 Likes

Google Opinion Rewards is also available outside the U.S. (You can even do surveys in English and the language of your country, netting more surveys…). Since October, I’ve earned 23,49 €.

To the main topic, did four pulls, got four three-stars to use as feeders. Had hoped against hope for Queen or Alice (or Ranvir). but knew the chances weren’t good.

Not excited for Wonderland heroes and I’ll still hunt for Ranvir on the Atlantis.

So did a single pull hoping for a lucky Alice + Ranvir duo.

Got Valen.

Ate Valen.

Moved on.

3 Likes

I feel you. Did a single pull for anything + Ranvir

Got Gormek.
Ate Gormek.

700 coins saved for atlantis. At least I’ll be getting an ascension material…

1 Like

Did one 10x pull hoping for Alice or QoH…got 3/4* dupes and fed them to…Ranvir!!

Yay, very happy with that and now waiting for Atlantis.

4 Likes

Well done you. I got more or less the same … but no Ranvir

Wasn’t too pleased with my first 10 pull, but the second got me the cat, who I didn’t have, and ranvir, which was great!

3 Likes