Wonderland pulls (Summons) [MASTER]

Over 90 pulls and Marjana and Horghall sad

Hi,

I got this in my third single pullā€¦

This is my first HotM and my first 5* event hero.

I will look for a lottery ticket ASAP. Hehehehe

14 Likes

Stop there bud. Both those guys are decent and save it for Atlantis.

saved my gems from Atlantis to avoid doubles, first 10x pull got Captain oā€™ Diamonds and about 9 ordinary 3s, second 10x pull, a few 4s I already had and some more ordinary 3*sā€¦ Not sure what to do nowā€¦ a couple of single pulls? Save gems?

Sorry man. I did 2x10 pulls. Got zero. Did another 10 pull; for Cheshire Cat; did another 10x pull; for hatter. Itā€™s in the odds. I donā€™t do big pulls much. I saved a while to do this many.

10 pull. Got this. Wanted Alice cause I have 0 blue 5* and I have 4 red 5* but hey now I have 5 red 5*s! Iā€™ll take it!

2 Likes

I got captain of diamonds in one pull along with duplicate 3,4*
2nd pull i got alice and lianna
3rd pull nothing decentā€¦then i got hotmā€¦twice

2 Likes

3 HOTM and 3 cats from over 60 pulls. did i get lucky or not? i was after alice and queen of hearts but cant complaint i guess

1 Like

aaand on the 3rd 10x pull, no Wonderland, no 5*, just Sonyaā€¦

Dont know how many pulls anymore but got 5 times QoH. Wanted really Alice badly but she didnt want:-(

1 Like

40x pull

3 Likes

I did 1x 10-pull and 4x single pulls. Ended up with 3x Cheshire Cat, Captain of D., Kelile, Wu Kong, and Li Xiu. 7x 4* in 14 pulls, not bad at all. Hoped for a 5*, but no dice!

1 Like

So far, Iā€™m at 70 pulls:

#1 10-pull gave me QoH and Cheshire
#2 Gave me 2 Kunchens
#3-5 Gave me 3 more Cheshires
#6 Gave me The Hatter
#7 Gave me a 2nd QoH

No Captain or Alice; blue heroes seem to elude meā€¦

5 Likes

Wow! Dual Queenies! Hot dog. She really seems like the best of the bunch! Congrats!!

1 Like

Wukong certainly is not junk!
His 3 times damage boots on ulties can make your ulti one-shot the most tankiest of tanks.

2x10, not a single Wonderland. Surprising. 1st pull got Elena and Leonidas, OK, but 2nd all 3* except 1 4*. Guess I shouldnā€™t be surprised given the published odds, guess some in this thread got exceedingly lucky.

Just one 10x and I got the Cat and the Captain from Wonderland (all the rest were duplicates).
No HoM :frowning_face:

Iā€™ll refrain from doing another 10x Wonderland pull, I guess I would have 10 3*!

Atlantis, Iā€™m waiting for you! (Letā€™s hope for the new heroes to be there ā€¦)

1 Like

10 pull. All 3* + HOTM.
Guess I canā€™t complain.

Iā€™m so jealously you. @RandaPanduh

you may got 3* heroes repeatly