Wonderland pulls (Summons) [MASTER]

I’m sorry… it’s good to know I’m not the only one though. My girlfriend hasn’t been playing nearly as long or spent nearly as much as I have yet she gets tons of 4 and 5 star pulls. At first I blamed the game, thinking that the only people who get good heroes are the ones who spend hundreds of dollars (pay to win), but it turns out I just have bad luck. Even if I spent $1000 I would just get hundreds of 3 stars (and maybe a handful of really bad 4s). I still enjoy the game for the most part, just hoping that some day my luck will turn around. Sadly, that day was not today.

Congrats to everyone who got good pulls though. I look forward to giving you my trophies when you raid me. :grin:

3 Likes

I went for my 2nd ever 10 pull , debated on waiting for atlantis…but

The Hatter
Melendor
Skitterskull
Sabina
Rigard
5x 3*
BONUS Kunchen

So glad i hit roll when i did. Only had 3 5* from tc20. Pretty excited

6 Likes

First ever 10 pull, only ever done singles. 2x Cap of Diamonds and 1 Cheshire cat! The rest were 3* snacks.

2 Likes

oh gawd… feel like my christma nightmare is coming again… like i pulled 7 or 8 x but simply couldn’t get mother north or santa… 1st x 10 gave me this junk

Kailani

Boldtusk

Scarlett

Jahangir

Melendor

Tyrum

Li xiu

Wu kong

Kailani

Valen

2nd pull x 10 wtf!
1.ganju
2.melendor
3.nashgar
4.isshtak
5.berden
6.dawa
7.grimm
8prisca
9.carver
10.hawkmoon

Have only done one 10 pull this event and it was a doozy. Was getting down after my second kiril and then The Red Queen and Alice back to back at pulls 9 and 10. I was floored. I want the cat too but at this point, i dont know if i should even press my luck my and wait for Atlantis.

4 Likes

2 10 pulls + 3 individual pulls: all 3 stars, 1 Sabina (one of my worst 20+ pulls)

Then 3 individual pulls:
Pulled The Cat on third try!!

Drank a few beers and was like ok 1 more individual pull…3*…ok 1 more…3*…1 more…BOOMMM!!

29th pull
5* Hatter!!

2 Likes

1 10 pull, 2 Alice, Kelile, and Sabina, I’ll stop there.

2 Likes

I did 3, 10 pulls + 1 and ended up with
Leonidas x 2
Domintra
Sonya
Captain of Diamonds
Scarlett
Grimm
Gormek
Hu Tao
I wanted an event hero so I guess i can’t complain. I just came off a 4 month streak of bad luck

1 Like

What in the world?! 14 pulls and ZERO event heroes. Come. On!

I’m basically like you…can’t get a blue 4* troop for the life of me. Got a single HOTM: Aegir (the worst one). Got a single Atlantis 5* hero: Mok Arr (the worst one). Have never got a 5* event hero. Wanted the cat, got the captain. I have all the TC20 green heroes but can’t gets tonics anywhere except the quest that comes very rarely. Still don’t have 6 of those.

Could be worse I guess, but still…

ok, need some advice pls.

3rd pull gave these:

Grimm
Jahangir
Gunnar
Boril
Elena (5 star Red)
Ganju
Ulmer
Gunnar
Boldtusk
Ganju
Kunchen (HOTM)

4th pull gave these
Prisca
The Hatter (wonderland)
Captain of diamonds (wonderland)
Bane
Justice (5 star yellow)
Azar
Jahangir
Tyrum
Scarlett
Captain of diamonds (wonderland)

pics attached. so should i go for Queen & Alice or wait for next round of wonderland event to come around?

wonderland%20two

Guess you’ll have to ask yourself whether you’ll be able to afford or wish to risk another 10, 20, 30, … pulls. I’m a gambler, so I tend to ride my luck whenever possible but even then, I limit myself to around 3x10 pulls per event.

Did my usual 33 pulls for this event and got:

I got no event heroes with the first 10, but Kunchen tagged along behind a bunch of vanilla 3*s.

Second x10 gave me Cat and Captain.

1st Hatter was from random x3 pull with Valentine gems

3rd x10 gave me Alice and 2nd Hatter

Missed out on QoH but she’ll be back some day… I have a few other reds (Santa, Mitsuko, Azlar) to work on, so not really in a hurry to get Queenie. Am lacking in 5* blues, so Alice was my main target for this event.:grinning:

Btw, anyone notice that when a 5* is about to pop out of the portal, it seems to take a little longer spinning…:thinking:

5 Likes

Oh well. I just had my worst luck ever. Not complaining, because I have done OK in the past, but I can see why people do moan and groan.
5 x 10 pulls on Wonderland: Not a single 5* of any description, 1 Captain of Diamonds, and everything else was 3* and 4* duplicate non-event heroes. No Kunchen bonus either.

Obviously now have regret that I didn’t save the gems for Atlantis, which would have at least guaranteed some ascension mats from the chests.

Hey-ho! C’est la vie etc etc. At least I had a load of feeders!

1 Like

First time doing a x10…

Richard
Cat
Boldtusk
Bunch of dup 3*

Not too shabby as it’ll keep my TC’s busy training them up…

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

6x10 pulls … not one 5*
that is really …

7x 10 Pulls

3x Kunchen
1x Kadilen
1x Marjana

2x Cat
3x D.Capt.

Nevermind was a costly try - and a excepted result if not getting any of the new 5 stars -

1 Like

5th pull x 10
1.azar
2.isshtak
3.azar
4.belith
5.friar tuck
6.isstak
7.gan ju
8.belith
9.nashgar
10.belith