Wonderland pulls (Summons) [MASTER]

Did 2 x 10 pulls. Got nothing but 3* on the first one. Second one is here:

4 Likes

I wasn’t expecting a 5 star from 2 pulls. My point was that I’ve never gotten a 5 star ever, and I’ve done way more than 30 pulls.

1 Like

I got Kunch on my first pull, the cat 20 pulls later, and a lotta food. Hoping for Alice so bad

4x 10 + 1

1 Cat
1 Capt.
1 Domitia

No Alice, no Kunchen, no more money on this thievery

2 Likes

5-pull (for now) King of diamomds, Little John, Brienne, 2 feeders. I’m happy. I didn’t expect any wonderland hero’s seeing the odds.

2 Likes

Alice, Hatter, Queenof hearts to miss? Are they no longer in stock? 78 evolved heroes and none of these three?

1x 10 pull. Got The Hatter, rest were feeders.

1 Like

Out of 5 pulls, I’m happy! Other 2 were just feeders.
image image image

1 Like

Congrats on the Wonderland hero! Didn’t do any pulls today, but out of my TC20 popped my first Wu Kong! :smiley:

7 Likes

Oooh! Congrats!
20 whatevers lol

Crazy. Chao is the only S1 4* I’ve never pulled. I’m always looking for yellow too.

@Aquaginera_7DD what seasons do we have? Been here a year and dont remember lol

You and me both, my friend… you and me both… I’m eight month now without a 5*… and I’m definitely over 100 pulls now (gems, epic tokens, atlantis coins and TC20 trainings)

1 Like

I recieved Alice on my first pull, so happy I am.
But your pull requires also much luck. Congratulation! :smiley:

3 Likes

Easter/Spring = Bunny heroes (Master Lepus etc)
Summer = Sand Empire (Yunan, Rana etc)
Halloween/Autumn = Return to Morlovia (Victor etc)
Christmas/Winter = Santa’s Challenge (Mother North, Santa etc)

1 Like

I did 10pulls and the winner is …

2 Likes

I’m sorry… it’s good to know I’m not the only one though. My girlfriend hasn’t been playing nearly as long or spent nearly as much as I have yet she gets tons of 4 and 5 star pulls. At first I blamed the game, thinking that the only people who get good heroes are the ones who spend hundreds of dollars (pay to win), but it turns out I just have bad luck. Even if I spent $1000 I would just get hundreds of 3 stars (and maybe a handful of really bad 4s). I still enjoy the game for the most part, just hoping that some day my luck will turn around. Sadly, that day was not today.

Congrats to everyone who got good pulls though. I look forward to giving you my trophies when you raid me. :grin:

3 Likes

I went for my 2nd ever 10 pull , debated on waiting for atlantis…but

The Hatter
Melendor
Skitterskull
Sabina
Rigard
5x 3*
BONUS Kunchen

So glad i hit roll when i did. Only had 3 5* from tc20. Pretty excited

6 Likes

First ever 10 pull, only ever done singles. 2x Cap of Diamonds and 1 Cheshire cat! The rest were 3* snacks.

2 Likes

oh gawd… feel like my christma nightmare is coming again… like i pulled 7 or 8 x but simply couldn’t get mother north or santa… 1st x 10 gave me this junk

Kailani

Boldtusk

Scarlett

Jahangir

Melendor

Tyrum

Li xiu

Wu kong

Kailani

Valen

Cookie Settings