Wonderland pulls (Summons) [MASTER]

3 Likes

First 10-pull :grin:

27 Likes

I feel woeful… sad… etc… I was pull 2x10 and i got nothing from WONDERLAND… this game makes no sense :sob:

3 Likes

RNGeesus driving everyone nuts…as always…

2 Likes

First ten pull and all my gems… Alice, Magni and Capt of Diamonds! So happy my screenshot button broke! Happy Valentines to everyone, this is one very happy hippo :grin: :heart:

7 Likes

On my 2nd 10 pull i got Cheshire! On the 3rd i got the Captain, on my 4th i got Alice! Contemplating doing more pulls…but i think I’m satisfied! Still no hotm for me! So sad!

5 Likes

The worst Valentines ever :frowning_face:

I went 3x 10

Notable results:

• Kunchen
  • Domitia
  • Rigard (1st)
  • Sabina (1st)
  • Melendor (1st)
  • Cheshirel

Lol! And I was complaining about the lack of purples to work on. God have mercy on me.

Some dupe 4s also, all got fed to their older colleagues:

• Wu Kong
  • Gormek
  • Caedmon
  • Kelile

Aand a lot of 3. Overall, I am very happy with these. Not sure if I like the Wonderland 5* enough to try and go for more. What I really cared about was Kunchen and I got him. The event heroes seem to me too situational and too random-based. Only Alice is pretty cool, but 1. I have maxed Magni for the same purpose and 2. 0.3% to get her is not very promising.

6 Likes

5x 10 pulls only got cat and Captain from event other traditional 3-4* :frowning:

2 Likes

1 10 pull and 2 single, I got Captain of Diamonds and Kunchen. Some noteable 4*'s but food at this point.

1 Like

1x10 - all food

20chars

wow u guys/gals are fast. i’ll try my luck when i get back from work tonight.

I love cats … all I wanted was Cheshire and I didn’t even care what the skill was.

I have two profiles and got Cheshire on both! Happy Valentines Day to me :rofl::joy::grin:

11 Likes

So I just did 4 10 pulls, and did not receive 1 Wonderland hero. Is this normal? In past events, I have always received at least one per 10 pull.

1 Like

Did a 10-pull and got Alice and the Hatter. Feelin’ pretty great about that.

6 Likes

I would like to point out that Hatter looks like he’s going to cause major disruption in the force of those with buffs …

I could be wrong…but if im not…O…M…G

2 Likes

one 10 pull - all 3*
2 Bonus Kunchen…
still wish I would have lucked out on at least one Wonderland hero…

1 Like

Yes, this could be regarded as normal. There is no guarantee that you will receive an event hero

2 Likes

2x10 pulls, and got the only hero i did not want, the captain. No HOTM, no 5*. With that Im nearing 90 pulls without a 5* hero. I did 6x10+ some single pulls during Christmas and only got 2 Buddys and + Rudolphs, no 5* no HOTM. Someone will surely come and say “you are just unusually unlucky”, yeah sure, but am I unusually unlucky in every single aspect of the game? Im playing for over a year now and still dont have a single yellow 4* troop (instead I have 5 greens and 4 reds). My TC20 mostly gives Yellow 5s that i cannot ascend because I havent seen a single dart since the last Siloh quest. During that year i got only one HOTM (Khiona). And whenever there is an event i want to do pulls from, but there is a hero i dont want to get i will get that hero. Like i got the captain now, and Mok-arr (who is the most useless 5 hero in the entire game) in atlantis. Im really pissed now.

2 Likes

Did my first ever 10 pull and got 4 4*
Chao
Rigard
Boldtusk
Boril
One 5*
Liana
And from the event
Capt of hearts
And 4 x 3*
Not too bad, i would have liked Alice or the queen but not terrible.

Edit: just realised that’s 1 of each colour which is nice.

2 Likes