Wonderland Heroes - Will they make your main team? What do you think of Cheshire Cat, Alice, Queen of Hearts QoH, The Hatter, Captain of Diamonds? How do they work? [MASTER]

Thank you @nes

I believe 90, I saved up but fear I spent this month’s Atlantis on Wonderland.

2 Likes

Was very fortunate to pull Alice given I have no fast 5* snipers.

Now I’m really struggling as to whether I should max her or Athena for my first rainbow defense. My original plan had been Zim-Athena-Onatel-Khiona-Evelyn.

Any thoughts from the experts? Have the scopes ready here.

Man i have 2650 gem’s so I make a 10 pull and I got 5 of 4* including the Cat and rest garbage

1 Like

Not lucky as you but I’m ok with

I got too many Dowa-s and Gan Ju-s from my 10x pull so I am not trying again

1 Like

Search for Onatel threads, this one will probably be helpful to you but not regarding you dilemma of Athena vs Alice:

My inclination now is Alice > Athena for defending due to mana speed. Athena has been my blue 5* getting fed until the Trial events came up. Once Grimm is 3-60 Athena will resume her march to 3-70 but then all bets are off…Alice probably gets served feeders and tea.

In the end I did a x10 pull…
No Wonderland heroes, the only 4 stars were Wu Kong (my 3rd) and Rigard.
Alice, I hate you too. :angry:

1 Like

Yeah Onatel as tank is a no brainer given the rest of my roster, but the ice Blondes are giving me trouble.

Hi there!

I finally have enough gems to do my first 10 pull, was wondering whether Alice is a good event to do it or if I should wait for Atlantis. I have no 5 stars and more purple 4 stars than any other color, with no blue 4s at all. Any advice?

Thank you

It’s worth it if you pull Queen or Kunchen. Cheaper pull. However, more utility in season 2.
Season 2 = 3000 gems per 10 pull. Alice = 2600 gems per 10 pull.

You decide.

1 Like

@Chiaralut I moved your question to a thread where there’s been a fair bit of discussion of Wonderland vs Atlantis summoning.

I suggest starting at post 69 and reading from there as a start:

And then see what others add to the conversation now too. :slight_smile:

@PeachyKeen sorry I cut you off, we’re over here now. :wink:

2 Likes

Hi - how does exactly the Capt work? It says that when hero with minion is attacked, the minion is destroyed and the attack fires at a different hero. Does that mean that if the other hero has a minion attached, it will get destroyed also and the attack will proceed to yet another hero?

So like - if you face MN and she summons minions for each of her ally, when you fire Capt at one of them, will the attack jump on each?

Will Hatter’s buff steal stack with current buffs?

Example: Boldtusk’s attack increase already activated for your team and Hatter steals Ares’s buffs and adds it to random team heroes…

Or…

Does it just overwrite your current buff?

Also…I would like to add…either way…he may very well be more dangerous than Alby…the opposing teams that dont have him wont be happy :face_with_monocle:

Hatter is going to be a fun one VERSUS Alby or Ares and will be very rude when it comes to teams who rely on buffs.

I feel like a Zim/Hatter combo could be fun for the cleanse/buff for Hatter to come in and steal the buffs and randomly distribute. I was lukewarm on him when I pulled him but there is potential.

He WILL overwrite buffs you currently have. NBD because the enemy doesn’t have them anymore. :slight_smile: BTW— I am taking Hatter versus every single Aegir team EVER. G’wan… buff Aegir. I’m ready.

4 Likes

I have Hatter too…and im telling you…he seems very dangerous lol

I love Captain too.
I got two.

No longer will I get mad about Delilah tanks. In fact, I will seek them out.
If I am correct, he could attack-- FULL STRENGTH… 5 times.

2 Likes

Imagine Queen firing her special…and right afterwards…Hatter steals it…:flushed:

AFAIK the stolen buffs from hatter don’t stack. He also can’t steal undispellable buffs (tested it with elemental link).

I wonder how QoH taunt works when you have two (or more) of them. The special makes it sound like you cant target any hero when multiple Queens have a minion

2 Likes

I don’t think hatter can steal minions. All he would get is the special defense buff. The taunt is linked to the minion so QoH should keep it

Bad day…8 x 10 pull, i got quintus and 3 captain of diamond… its not fair

4 Likes