Wonderland Heroes - Will they make your main team? What do you think of Cheshire Cat, Alice, Queen of Hearts QoH, The Hatter, Captain of Diamonds? How do they work? [MASTER]

Keep in mind that people were not overly excited on this forum for other heroes that turned out to be great. Take pre judgement with a grain of salt. Gravemaker did and look at him now;).

4 Likes

It’s a Conspiracy! They want us to not pull the good heroes so they start these red herring threads/rumours to distract us!!!

3 Likes

Immediate post flagging!

What do you want from Avalon’s event, because if it’s King Arthur, you should just wait until the March HoTM comes out.

1 Like

MLF, I’ve been dreaming of her in my team :joy::joy:

@zephyr1 can I get the info leak? :grin:

A blue G. Panther that is average mana instead of fast but deals 270% damage instead of 210% and has a resistance to… something unnecessary/inconsequential.

4 Likes

Oh, man, I didn’t even think of that. If you reshuffle a line up in war and it’s forced to stick? This cat would become an absolute must-own! Could you imagine your whole alliance going in and reshuffling their mono-D to something totally different?

1 Like

Pretty sure it would only reshuffle the heroes on the field of battle. Heroes would remain the same, just the order is different.

Would the team remain shuffled when respawning during the war? My guess it that it reverts to player’s initial setting…

2 Likes

As per a beta post, this is how Cheshire Cat’s ability will work in alliance wars. The team will revert back to its original positioning after the battle ends.

5 Likes

I hope it stays shuffled after an attack that doesn’t kill the team, until it is killed.

It really should revert to normal when the team respawns. That would be a serious exploit in AW, making him a first-round must-use hero to create a field of random tanks, many of which aren’t even very good tanks…

It would be fun for my alliance to have the chance to do it once before that is fixed! :rofl: but better not to have it happen at all, I 'spose.

2 Likes

Thank you…

+20 more

Nah, they wont release her at 270%. Evelyn was like that in beta too. Her dmg will most likely be tuned to 210 when released.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be so sure. Evelyn and Panther are fast mana; Frida is average mana, last I saw. Dunno if they’re gonna nerf her or not, but they do give more damage to heroes whose mana takes longer to charge pretty consistently.

4 Likes

I was going to say the same thing but you beat me to it.

Cheshire is awesome
Queen of Hearts is awesome
Alice is an awesome sniper
The Hatter is something different (would be very awesome at fast mana, but is still alright as is)
Captain sucks. He fills a niche, but isn’t one I’d level or chase after

There :blush:
I’d recommend making pulls during Riddles if you already make a lot of pulls anyway. If not, and you’re strapped for gems, Atlantis is always the best way to go (imo)

5 Likes

Wow, I didnt realize she’s average til u said it. Thx. That balanced out her.

I feel the percentage in the challenge event is better, but the percentage in Atlantis is really terrible and relies on very high luck hahahaha …

The odds of getting a hero, that isn’t a standard season one hero, are better in Atlantis. Plus, there’s an unfarmable mat chest. However, there’s a higher gem costs. If we’re talking odds for any 4* or 5*, they both have the same:

Atlantis:

Season One 4*: 11.9%
Season One 5*: 1.0%

Season Two 4*: 14.6%
Season Two 5*: .2%
Featured Heroes: 1.3%

Event:

Season One 4*: 20.8%
Season One 5*: 1.5%

Event 4*: 5.7%
Event 5*: 1.0%

4 Likes

right, but we also know that the hero in Atlantis is increasing and is mixed with S1. so logically the chances of us getting 3 * are bigger :joy: