Wonderland event difficulty

I meant to take proteus towards the latter stages and just completely forgot about him.

Oh well, finished, wasn’t competing so all good.
BTW, that is 4 4* heroes and a 3/70 5*… You don’t need to have 5 legendary heroes to finish.
@Rook I used similar lineup.

3 Likes

Replace Wu with Proteus, and Marjana with Scarlett, and that’s my lineup for both Epic and Legendary.

2 Likes

Surprisely I finish Legendary quite easy because I have not fully level team like that:
Wu Kong 4/56
Gormek 4/53
Boss Wolf 3/27
Onatel 3/49
Skittlescull 4/65
So to be honest Onatel kill all the Boss almost herself with mana still. Onatel is a best

2 Likes

30 minutes?!? No wonder! You have no hitters there. That is not an optimal team. Glad you won though. I’d drop a MN for a hitter.

2 Likes

Proteus for the win

I did off color, 1 day, power leveled Proteus to 4*+3.

Successful team
Grimm 4*+3 - double tile matching damage versus Queen,
Proteus 4*+3 - pure DOT bypass Queen’s defense stack and group mana control in a neutral color stack,
Sabina 4* 3.60 - clear Queen’s special attack buff so easier to kill card minions and neutral color stack,
Wu Kong 4*+2 -neutral damage versus all Bosses on stage 10, not triggering Gambler’s Stance most of the early battle since Proteus hitting was more important, I also do this for high level titans,
Rigard 4*+3 - a heavily armored, powerful healer in a neutral color stack.

With two sniper Bosses I tried to space out my attack debuff and accuracy debuff items.

Used
3x 100% mana
Attacks=
2x Dragon
3x Bomb
3x Arrow

Steal buffs

This will be harder when Hatter steals buffs instead of dispels bufffs.

1 Like