What kind of event is Wonderland, Seasonal or Challenge? [ANSWER: Reflect Green Challenge Event]

Hello everyone! Will the Wonderland be a seasonal event or a Nature monthly event? Any information will be appreciate!

3 Likes

I believe it will be a reflect green event on rotation.

Seasonal events follow the seasons.

4 Likes

The preview announcement actually explicitly said it was a Challenge Event, as @PeachyKeen said above:

5th Challenge Event: Wonderland

Source:

7 Likes

Zephyr is spot on.

An image was accidentally posted of the beta testing which showed 10 stages. This means that it is a 10 stage challenge event, not a 20+ stage seasonal. If itā€™s in beta now, then it can likely be expected for February, too.

This is important for everyone to know since Epic Hero Tokens can be used for pulls on Seasonal Events, but cannot be used for Challenge Events.

6 Likes

Iā€™m going to go out on a limb and guess March or April is more likely. A February release would make for an extremely tight beta cycle.

7 Likes

My Guess would be later on once Atlantis is finished.
With 9 provinces left this should be May. I wouldnā€™t mind being wrong, if it comes sooner.

2 Likes

I thought it was due in June. sure I read that on the news page

They donā€™t typically do a beta that far in front of release. Feb. seems to early, so my guess is also March. Just a guess.

3 Likes

Petri said ā€œfebruary/marchā€. Iā€™m searching for his commentā€¦

ā€¦

4 Likes

It is because of this quote, matched with the fact that the marquee hero is the Queen of Hearts, that I expect it to appear on Valentineā€™s Day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure that post isnā€™t from the public portion of the forumā€¦

That would certainly be poetic timing of sorts.

After allā€¦

ā€¦nothing says romance like mass decapitation.

18 Likes

I canā€™t release specific info but in the name of fairness I think a very general comment is in order. The enemies/minions in this event are red, blue, green, and purple. Since the reflect color is green, logically the colors to work on heroes/troops are red, blue, and yellow.

P.S. Some of the 4* and 5* event heroes are quite unique and interesting to a lot of players. Iā€™m worried about my spending for this event and the next couple months of S2ā€¦

3 Likes

Itā€™s been scheduled for February 14-17

5 Likes

This schedule was released by SG to their ā€œvaluedā€ customers(have yet to see a public release, feel free to link if Iā€™m wrong):

2019 Challenge Event Schedule

[Edited]

4 Likes

June 14 is a Friday, would it be June 13?

None of the posts Iā€™ve seen indicate whether theyā€™ve decided on when to release Wonderland. Though, Iā€™m not on any ā€˜valued customerā€™ list, if such a thing exists.

2 Likes

Sure june 13. Have the screenshot of the schedule but cant post what Iā€™m assuming is a beta pic so retyped the info and shared it that way due to SG rule(which again proves the rule really has no benefit)

The list is shown as an official announcement thread from SG in a forum that looks like this one but isnā€™t this one. So yes a ā€œvalued customerā€ group does exist.

Posted it but petri deleted it. 1st time Iā€™ve seen them do that rather than just openly correcting bad info. Also the 1st time Iā€™ve ever recieved a private message from petri.

So call it a ā€œconspiracy theoryā€ if you want, but when thereā€™s screenshots of questionable activity going on, itā€™s hard to believe thatā€™s all it is

4 Likes

@Kerridoc, Please PM me.

2 Likes

If youā€™re looking for a mod in general, it looks like @Coppersky might be around right nowā€¦

3 Likes

So now decisions have to be made. My first ten pull, Wonderland or Fables. Sounds like Wonderland has some good possibilities.

2 Likes

Wonderland hands down

4 Likes