Wonder Woman Warriors Wants You!

We are a friendly, supportive alliance of active players from all over the world. Despite the name, all genders welcome (we’re >50% women if that makes a difference). We’re currently taking down 8* titans while understaffed - imagine what we’ll accomplish with your help. You should be at 3,000 TP and 1200 cups to join.

Rules are really simple: participate or communicate. Hit each titan at least 3 times. If participating in war (optional) use all flags. If life is getting in the way, give us a heads up. Other than that, be respectful. That’s it!

We use Line to coordinate outside game chat, including a lot of tips and resources in our notes. Always happy to help with strategy and tactics.

Knock on our door and someone will let you in. Looking forward to meeting you!

6 Likes

You all still looking? :slight_smile: I think I’ve outgrown my current alliance, and with the AW over I would feel okay about finally making a move. TP @ ~3600, cups @ ~1900-2300 at any given point. Regularly use all flags on Titan and in AW.

What I really love about my current alliance is the people. It’s positive, friendly, chill, and no drama. But our leader had to take some time off and after a few weeks we’ve really started to feel the effect of that. Participation has dropped, and we’ve got from 8* Titans to not being able to take down a 5* because less than half the alliance is using their flags.

WWE sounds like it may have those same qualities that I like(d) about my current alliance. :smile: But is Line communication a requirement?

4 Likes

Hey I joined this squad a little over a year ago with no regrets. A very chill and helpful group. Come hit titans with us!

3 Likes

Please join, you sound like a great addition! We are definitely active and Line isn’t required, but useful. BTW, there’s a PC app if you don’t want it on your phone. You can also turn off notifications and just check manually (that’s what I do).

1 Like

I’ve been part of WWW for 654 days & still love it. We are growing stronger every day. The team support means so much to me. Join us & find out!

2 Likes

Do you still have openings? I am at TP 3900 and cups between 2200 and 2400. I play daily and would be interested in changing teams after the war beginning shortly. I don’t want to let others down win or lose in the war. I’ve been on the same team since I started so I am clueless on how to join a new tram😊

1 Like

Hi Yma, totally respect you not leaving during war, I wouldn’t do that either (plus, there’s the loot!). Here’s how to join:

Click the Alliance icon
Click the Members tab, choose Leave
Click the Alliances tab
Search for:

Wonder Woman Warriors

We should be at the top. Just click join and one of us will let you in. Looking forward to meeting you!

Thank you. I’ll be seeing y’all soon :blush:

1 Like

I’ve been a part of WWW for 479 days! :blush: it’s a great alliance - not overly competitive or obnoxious about daily activity (as long as you communicate) - we understand that real life exists outside of the game. We are a happy mix of international players at various levels. We use Line to share tips and strategies and the occasional puppy pics :smile: - come on over and join us! With your help, we can get back to slaying 9/10* Titans!! :dragon: :crossed_swords: :beers:

Come join us at Wonder Women Warriors. Men and women welcomed! We have a strong and active team looking to grow again. We are not the most competitive, but we are not inactive players either! We enjoy war with mass attacks, slay 7*-9* titans, and love bringing in the loot when we win!

I’ve been here since the beginning and the one constant is that we’re a family that enjoys this game and respects one another. If you’re looking for a group thats competitive and fun, look no further… The buck stops here.

Wonder Woman Warriors

:snowflake::muscle:t4:

Hi Sir Robin, I’m looking for a new alliance and was interested in joining WWW. I have a friend, Desire, who is already in your alliance. Do you have room for one more? I’m at 2633 cups at the moment and 4443 team power. I am one of the most active members of my current alliance but the others are not stepping up, losing wars, leaving flags on the table and letting titans escape. I’m tired of working so hard only to miss out. Thanks for your consideration.

1 Like

Hi, I am a member of the alliance. We have some open spots. You can look for the alliance in the game and request to join.
We are very friendly and active.

1 Like

Hi Sambuca,

Please accept my apologies for missing this, Yahoo keeps marking these messages as spam.

Robin is right, we’re open and hope you join. You can see how we operate and if it’s a fit, but very much sounds like it would be. Thanks for reaching out!

I love your alliance name, so I’ll give your post a little bump :grin:

1 Like