Wonder why not?

Maybe you understimated me. I was meaning its own production storage.

Although only SG can answer the question why, here is some helpful opinions I came across while lurking in the forums.
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/
Hope you find it as interesting as I did.
And please remember to be kind :two_hearts:

1 Like

The stronghold is raised to level 25 to free up the advanced structures (farms/mines/HA/AL/etc). However, none of the standard buildings are able to be leveled beyond 20. Watchtower is a standard building.

Also, the stronghold gets 5 additional levels but the advanced buildings get 10 …

If they add a tome of time where 1 day is reduced to 1 hour then they can give more advanced levels, if not they can keep it, to wait 15 days for 1 building level upgrade is what will break this camel :dromedary_camel:’s back

Or start advanced watch tower with machine guns and infuse their other game

Ooh, crossover raiding!

Your misunderstanding someone making a joke about Sg and the other person saying it’s funny by saying they “they almost spit there coffee out”. There joking about Small Giant not anyone on the forum.

1 Like

I have a feeling more advanced everything will be coming.

1 Like

I’m amazed SH25 has lasted so long!

Sorry, I did, thanks for correcting me. Increasing its storage capacity would lead to people being raided back to the stone age. Even whales would cry and think of the rest of us sardines? :slightly_smiling_face:

I really hope so, would be interesting