Wonder if I received a bad pull since I did not update to new version

Well I wore a purple jumper for my pulls, and got not only Cheshire Cat but Tiburtus as well (this is actually true!). They don’t call it a pullover for no reason.

1 Like

100% yes.

Twenty get to the bottoms of this.

1 Like

Not really complaining but I did do 6 x 10 pulls for this event trying for Alice. I got 0 event Heros at all. No 4* Event Heros or 5*. To me that seems rather odd, odds. The only 5* I got at all was a dupe Sartana.

The last time this event happen I pulled the Cat and Capt of Diamonds about as much as TC11 gives you Aife.

With a 6.7% chance of getting some kind of event hero there’s a 1.56% chance of not getting one in 60 pulls. So one person in 64 would have your misfortune.

I’ll let Garanwyn figure out how many of the two million people doing 60 pulls would not get event heroes. I feel like I’ve trespassed enough already. :grin:

1 Like

Go nuts. I just give the counts because I think it helps people understand the reality of the (really crummy) probabilities on summons.

If it were 2M doing pulls (and it may not be; I spend a fair amount, but I’m waiting for Sand Empire and Atlantis), we would expect around 31,000 to blank on an event hero in 60 pulls.

If 2M people were doing pulls, the mathematical expectation is that the unluckiest one would go over 209 pulls without even getting CC or CoD. That person probably threw their phone.

1 Like