Wizard Emblems: Guinevere or Anzogh (or Hel)

To me the question isn’t “who wore it better” but “who would gives you the better results”.
Better results to me are also when you have more chances to earn ascension materials and empowering a war’s defense would improve their winning chances.

I have no doubts that Hel is a better hero, just that she would be the most useful one to emblem.

I have guin emblemed because I don’t have hel (wish I did and I will try every time she’s available)! Everyone keeps talking about guin becoming obsolete, but I don’t think so. I stay in mid to upper diamond. The jinx talent is useless on her but the emblems can beef up health and defense to make her even more annoying lol! That’s what I did with my emblems. But, in your case, I would level hel and slap every emblem I had on her:)

Hel - the best choice for wizard class

Offense is more important than defense

Guin - luxury defensive hero (only give her if you are focused on raid defense)

Anzogh - mediocre for raids but very good for autorun maps (not worth embleming)

Kunchen - hate him for being very tough (the best cleric 5* choice IMO)

Guin if you run her for Tank
Hel if you dont have Guin
Proteus if you dont have both , stop at +18 and do another Proteus for next emblem , proteus will get 720atk,700def,1250++hp which is close to *5 without emblem

i had Anzogh , tried to emblem him to +7 and found is not worthy , costs me token to reset :frowning_face: , he is fine as he is now without emblem

Definitely more useful than Anzogh. Maybe he’s better in war defense, maybe but but she rocks in offense and that’s what also counts in wars.

There are plenty of heroes you can put in your defense instead of Anzogh, but there’s only one Hel.

1 Like

I highly doubt that.

1 Like

We’ll see. Currently I have no problems beating Guin tank with Kunchen, Hel and Gafar. I guess replacing Gafar with Seshat when she’s maxed will even increase my success ratio.

No matters what your defense is, it will be beaten thanks to massive advantage the attacker has. That’s how this game is set up hence the offense is more important than defense.

1 Like

Of course. there has been some stacked purple teams wrecking Guin for a while now, i just don’t think that one hero (that lets face it after this month a very small population is going to have her) is going to turn the tide on one of SG’s biggest cash cows being Guin. It’s just not good business to do that.
They did, however throw us a bone, and i’m liking it :slight_smile:

1 Like