With a little difference

Edited by Rook

2 Likes

How do you get 2500 points on a single war?
How many members does your alliance have?

3 Likes

Ok, sir spam a lot

You really should redact peoples user names before posting, it is against the rules to name and shame, which this could be interpreted as

All three of these recent threads should be in the “ridiculous brags” thread?

9 Likes

We are just 4 member and 3 one in War

1 Like

I chuckled at this.
20 giggles

5 Likes

We are all so very impressed right here. Seriously, ALL of us. I would bow to this exhibition of extraordinary talent but I’m WAY to fat…or is it TOO?? I’m also not that SMRT…

1 Like

Your other two alliance war buddies must suck royally. Only 700 total between them? I’d kick them for sure.

2 Likes

Are you OK???
It is Me myself who decides which nam put on my clan or profile. end of discussion

I have no idea what you are on about Sir Spamalot

2 Likes

My dear friend, if you think that was “Spamalot” You better be entertained by yourself. thanks

I think they are referring to the other alliance who was named in your pic.

2 Likes

@Rook, I kinda feel like it doesn’t matter what anyone meant. I’m independently wealthy and have an IQ in line with Einstein. I certainly don’t come here and brag about how rich and smart I am. Just because I own 3 yacht’s, 10 homes (scattered about the planet) and have recently purchased a ride to Mars is no reason for me to even mention this to any of my friends on this forum. (Did I mention the Lear?)
Anyway I prefer to be very humble about how much better I am than everyone else here. I certainly wouldn’t go around telling the peasants that they are peasants!!!
Anyway, off to swim in my gold lined pool, it’s filled with Goldschlager…closest I could come to swimming in gold and alcohol. Cheers!!

:wink:

8 Likes

You are a paragon of humility - thank you for sharing. :wink:

Although, you forgot to start more threads about yourself, espousing your greatness :thinking:

4 Likes

@Sarah2, I found that my incredible intellect comes across quite well in my writing, as my glorious self is almost painful to the eyes. Therefore to continually treat the sweaty masses to my shining personality would quickly become quite Lugubrious to many.

P.S it’s really NOT easy being this cheesy? Wow

5 Likes

Indeed such profound self edification I’m sure can be seen from space - the sun would barely eclipse such brightness :rofl:

3 Likes

His future’s so bright we all have to wear shades.

4 Likes

Please don’t look at me with less than 500$ Oakley’s on!!! It’s hurtful to my ego

3 Likes

It would sear the Cornea’s of a normal humans eyeballs!!! :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Now now, Papa…I must insist you start embellishing the truth (i’m wearing my shades)… :grin:

P.S. You are off-topic. Veer gently back on in your gold-lined LearJet whilst swilling a glass of Henri IV Dudognon Heritage Cognac Grande Champagne and snacking on nothing as pedestrian as canapés. :wink:

6 Likes

Indubitably my dear @Rook, Indubitably!! :tophat:

3 Likes