Wise Goat Says. Line info bot

Do you use line and want quick and easy access to game information?

-NEW Public Goat Room Invite Link

https://line.me/R/ti/g/YjTGZyZs-_

This bot gives all sorts of information about game play and heroes. Use the link above to join the public room. You can also message oggiez or ChrisS if you need help.

my_group_1597298181819

42 Likes

This bot is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

Its incredibly well done and I can only imagine the time and talent that went into making it!

A really fun and handy tool that everyone should have at their fingertips :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Wow? My alliance will love this!!

8 Likes

I was introduced to this amazing BOT a while ago when I was invited to the Public Goat Room by the mighty @anc1ent1. Ever since that I have seen and used this BOT in a couple of LINE chat groups including my current alliance, and I must say that this is one of the most amazing BOT.

It has tons of informations from map quests, trials, events, troops, buildings, hero classes and grades, calenders, etc.; all presented in an user friendly way and visually appealing graphics.

Great work @Oggiez. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you, thank you @Oggiez - A fantastic tool! The hero information is comprehensive and accessing said information user friendly. Just brilliant :thumbsup:.

But wait, there’s more… The Wise Goat also has a terrific sense of humour. Sharing is definitely caring, thanks again @Oggiez :star_struck:.

Edit: Yes your alliance will :heart: the Wise Goat @PapaHeavy
Edit 2: @JGE, @Neano and @kwong79 has your alliance met the wise goat?

8 Likes

Pretty solid tool for E&P info

6 Likes

Very much recommend this bot!!

Takes data from a variety of sources including @Razor hero utility, The 7DD Hero Guide (@Anchor & @Avicious) and @BarryWuzHere farming guide!!

9 Likes

Anchor did the hero guide…dam it guv, this is twice today lol

1 Like

Yeah but Avicious is the one updating it currently :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: plus idk if anchor is on the forum.

3 Likes

Oh news to me

Carry on lol

I literally have 0 complaints about this tool and even the efficiency of how it’s kept up to date is just insane. I mean devs could drop new stuff tomorrow and the goat would have info about it almost instantly

6 Likes

Zero… Nada… Zilch complaints. Thats testament enough :wink:.

6 Likes

And we all know i can find a complaint about ANYthing lol

Maybe that could be my complaint? That i have no complaints?

5 Likes

That’s not true it’s anchor and a group of like 20 people. These are the credits:

Yeah I know. As I said, all the updates on the forum are coming from Avicious. Hence why I tagged him.

I know full well who created the grading guide & that it was a collaborative effort with many players…

None of that changes my ability to tag Anchor who isnt on the forum…

2 Likes

Here he is @Anchor. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is that him tho? anyways, I’ve made a slight edit to my message which has (somehow) sparked all this controversy…

Annnnndddd we’re off topic :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yup, that’s him. I was already in the forum when he was active. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was introduced to this fantastic bot/tool about a month ago by @SC5003 and I’ve used it quite a bit. It’s nice to have a wealth of information at a simple keyword away.

Well done!

1 Like

@Oggiez
Can’t really add anything except it is a fantastic resource.
The hours put into this type of a thing makes players at every level more knowledgeable and have really quick access to just about anything you wanna know.

Tremendous and stupendous.
Bravo!!! :pirate_flag::sunglasses::+1:t3:

6 Likes

Praise The Mighty Goat!

The Goat is one of the most useful tools I make use of daily and has helped me numerous times.

Kudos and a huge thank you to all the folks developing and providing us with such a wonderful tool. Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

Cookie Settings