Windmills, Monsters and Heroes

I don’t know if these three have been addressed. I didn’t see them .

1. Windmills: the propellers are appearing on other buildings. I understand it’s cosmetics but may be a bigger issue than appearance.
  2. Monsters: as I attack the monsters in the provences and in the daily quests, I keep getting hero missed and the monsters can only be killed by the equipment or by the special abilities of the heroes.
  3. Heroes: I have been training heroes and getting them either from the Summon gates or from provences. However, for every 2 I earn 1 is making to the Hero Roster.
    All three of these issues started happening when the propellers started popping up on other buildings or not appearing at all. I know this post could be divided into 3 separate issues but, they all started at the same time. My wife and I both have accounts and it has started on hers as of yesterday and mine two days ago.
  1. Known issue
  2. This is because youre missing a hero of that color. You get 1 damage/tile for missing colors
  3. You probably confused heros with troops. Check your yroops for your missing heros
2 Likes

Actually, it is the heroes that are coming up missing. Okay, Thank you for responding.