Will we see Omega as in-game character in the future?

As far as I know, Omega is the only character that is only appear in the dialogue screen.

Will we see her as in-game character (boss, monster, hero, etc.) in the future ?

2 Likes

Ymir and Nidhogg from season 3, and I missed one more, also aren’t heroes despite appearing in the storyline.

3 Likes

I mean “in-game character”. Ymir and Nidhogg also appear as bosses in map stage.

3 Likes

You want a demon crazed, female Popeye?

5 Likes

they will join as new heroes on villain quest challenge. stay tuned at 2022

3 Likes

Knowing SG, we will get 5 of them, one for each element…

2 Likes

Yes, she make me think about Captain Amelia Smollet from the Treasure Planet :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Because that would be awesome.

2 Likes

Probably yes, Charon was in SE first and now he is a hero.

7 Likes

Only if they give her a wet look if you know what I mean

1 Like

Most likely. Now the question is when. It took like 4 years for Dark Lord to show up among ‘heroes’ (I mean recruitable characters).

And since there is Omega, per tradition of Final Fantasy game we hopefully get her sis, Ultima.

1 Like

Much of this to spread about.

We have a Thanos Challenge in the forum
And Thor in the game.

Give Thanos a passive that steals all mana from any popped diamonds on the board. So that you will have to fight a full team of OP beasts without ever popping a diamond. That will be so FUN! If you complete the challenge during the match he will absorb them all and death shot your whole team. So that when you lose it will feel so gratifying :smirk:

Maybe Ultima can be one of the first dual element heroes that gains mana from both holy and dark, or fire and ice.
Fun!

1 Like