Will there be compensation? (For Raid Tournament Matchmaking Problems)

Can we please stop expecting compensation every time something doesn’t go right. No one lost any game play, energy, titan battles, etc. This is the first run and we still will get rewards from it. Let’s be happy with that and hope it gets better in the future.

25 Likes

That is my general response to “compensate me concepts”… but the proposed idea seems more like a adjustment to what the original intent was… 20/20 and hit the 1% loot tier, not just everyone gets 7 d-blades and 8 tomes.

4 Likes

Entitled to fairness? Yes I think the players who spend a lot of money on this game are entitled to fairness. At least to some degree. Does it make sense to you that if you win 20/20 raids in the tournament you get saddled with 10%-25% loot? The developers acknowledge that matchmaking needs to be improved, but as for this raid tournament yes it’s incredibly unfair to not get 1% loot due to a game error in matchmaking.

8 Likes

Then take all compensation away to make it truly fair… why should someone get a chance at 100 emblems and all the other free stuff just because they were lucky enough to get better matches then me… I won all my matches and I am not in the top 250,000 at the end of it. Ok… I get some free crap while others who did no better than me get substantially better stuff… so why don’t they just randomly select a few thousand people a week to give awesome stuff to then because that is basically what happened here.

7 Likes

2 Likes

Hopefully not as they dont owe you anything. You got the whole thing for free, so wtf are you supposed to get “compensation” for? Disgusting attitude.

10 Likes

I wanted it to be more difficult. Myself and many others were disappointed to get such easy defense teams. Speak for yourself about losing 4 matches and getting knocked out though lol
I was ready to face 20 teams of maxed 4* heroes, that’s what I thought was going to happen.

8 Likes

I doubt that will ever happen. Well maybe in another 2 years…

You don’t get knocked out if your defense team loses 4 raids.

3 Likes

Okay, thr tl;dr thing in affect.

I agree with @SWEG that this tournament matching is broken; however, it is not broken in ways I havd seen mentioned.

Not attacking a maxed 4* team should happen the last two days with most on the last day. Anyone with a maxed 4* should not be seeing an attack until then. It is the lower level defenses that were under constant attack while their peers saw no attacks that shows a broken mechanic.

Any compensation is so silly here, only Judge Judy would give it half a hearing. This is free, and most complainants continued to play.

4 Likes

I won all 20 matches and will probably be in the 25 to 50% category. My defense team was not attacked. But I don’t think I deserve to be compensated. It’s a new feature and they need time to work out the bugs. Why not give them a break. They are after all giving free mats just for participating

5 Likes

I am just disappointed my defense wasn’t attacked. Would liked to see how it would have done,

7 Likes

Yeah, that’s not SGG style. But considering how off kilter everything was, it might be a good idea if they gave a flask or something to the people who spent gems.

“spent gems”. SPENT GEMS???

Anyone who reads this forum knows there was something “off kilter” from jump. Spending gems should be in a Forrest Gump sequel.

2 Likes

The entitlement is great in this one.
Short answer, no they don’t owe you any kind of compensation.

It was a nice, fun new thing. and like most new things it comes with issues.
Absolutely no need for them to “compensate” anyone at all for whatever reason.
■■■■ happens! if you don’t like it, next time don’t participate.

4 Likes

I don’t know why so many people think this is an entitlement issue… we’re talking about people who went flawless in the tournament getting 10%-25% loot. This is an issue of FAIRNESS. Maybe they should do away with the points system entirely, and just make the loot tiers reflect your performance. 20/20 is top tier and so on.

9 Likes

If a player goes 15 of 20 while scoring higher than a flawless player, is he to be considered better, worse or just lucky when it comes time to reward players? Does fairness demand the flawless player be given compsnsation?

This game is at core rng-driven, and any question of fairness is moot.

Well then don’t call it a tournament. Call it a lotto.

8 Likes

Lol, totally agree with Forrest Gump reference and spending gems.

Let me go only half snark and point out you raised this point acter only two days but continued to play.

And, I agred with you when you posted back then that it was broken