Will there be compensation? (For Raid Tournament Matchmaking Problems)

^ Not sure what you mean

^ I agree with this to a point. Those that won equal amounts of battles should receive the same rewards (i.e. 20 wins get x prizes, 19 wins get y prizes, 18 wins get z prizes, etc.), but it would be difficult to be fair that way as well, due to the broken match up system. Give everyone the same rewards, and the veterans would complain. Give everyone rewards based on the number of battles won, and the newer players would complain that they were outmatched (which all the ones I faced were, since I had a full 4* team and I was facing 2 and 3* teams). I know there isn’t a solution to please everyone, so I feel it best to just leave it as is with the promise to do better next time.

^Agreed.

If they give the desire to get into beta, yes, to help the community. LOL.

Nah I’m not satisfied with my gold token for going flawless when others who went 18/20 got a bunch of emblems and 4* ascension materials. Totally absurd. The devs acknowledged on day one that matchmaking was broken yet they did nothing to compensate the players who got shafted. “Be grateful for the extra loot” nah. It wasn’t fair, and I basically just got a regular monster chest while others got cracked out elemental chests. “It was free” nah. I’ve spent a lot of money on this game. The devs should’ve given everyone the same loot tier because of how broken the matchmaking was. Either that or change the name from “tournament” to “lottery” then all the people who went flawless and got third or fourth tier loot can’t really complain. But we have a valid complaint.

5 Likes

Nor is the size of the error curious, I have many more points than you and my booty is 10/25, pure garbage without utility. But all is well, worse is one that showed, with 500 points less than me a telescope and a tonic. It will take months to get them.On the contrary, maybe it did not seem so funny.

1 Like

I’m not convinced that the reporting or loot tiers were correct. My loot screenshot says 1-5%, but the Tournament screen says 10-25% now.

@Garanwyn had a similar issue:

And so did @yelnats_24:

And so did @WesselE:

And so did @UroSecondo:

And I bet we’re not the only ones.

2 Likes

And by the way, within the absurd, the most ridiculous of this forum is that it still works “it’s a small group of friends programming” when your company has a value of 580 million euros. It sounds ridiculous, if they are, it does not give them better to hire reliable engineers.

2 Likes

No, they are not, I do not accuse him of anything, as I said in another thread that happens because someone, very basic in logic, decided to update when connecting and not at the end of time. Only that mistake, on the stock market, costs 20% of a company. I wonder if Zynga would negotiate the same now, after seeing this nonsense.

1 Like

Woke up this morning and wanted to auto-raid 8-7, then had an urgent meeting with the toilet and forgot to push the auto-button. Want my 3 world energy back and the 4 extra-pieces of toilet paper i needed because of being angry. :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

I just really don’t understand the mentality of people calling it entitlement to ask for fairness. Like what does it hurt to give everyone the same loot tier? Nobody! But it hurts more players than not, to actually go through with handing out rewards at random in a supposed “tournament.” The matchmaking was completely broken and unfair, so they should’ve compensated their paying customers.

5 Likes

It will not happen for a reason, because in that if they are a group of friends. In debugging responsibilities and show professionalism.

I am really confused with terms such as entitlement… Who are the entitled? Those P2W who want to be at the top 1%? Or F2P who want equal loot? What is fairness? If everyone get the same loot that would be equality, but is that fair? Or fairness mean they receive loot based on their performance?

I wasn’t expecting to be at 1% nor do I got that, I have 20/20 win record, no defense loss (unattacked), ended up with merely 7195 points (last time I check it have been downgraded into 10-25%) but I got my loot while due to bug it still at 1-5%. I ended up receiving 1 3* unfarmable AM, 1 epic hero token, and 1 epic troop token. Is that fair? I don’t know, I don’t even know how many are there with 20/20 records, is it just 5% or more?

But I believe that in every bad circumtances, there is always something good to look at. Sure I am frustrated that facing lv70 Boril tank granted me below 300 points. But I am now in a better position because at least I still got those 1 AM and 2 tokens, better than nothing at all.

Let just say that someone give you 4 apples. After you peeled them, you found out that 2 of them are good while the other 2 are bad. We can complain about those 2 bad apples, why didn’t that person pick the apple more carefuly, I wasted my time peeling them? But let us not forget that we still have 2 good apples from that person.

Be grateful, and may you have better luck next tournament. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

There are three Main Rules about Compensation.

1. When a new feature can’t deliver the enjoyment as promised because of bug(s), compensation will be demanded.

2. When compensation is demanded, others will play the Entitlement card.

3. Noone will refuse the compensation once awarded.

So this thread is just another Expected Result™. Moving on, nothing to see, keeping a watchful eye on my mailbox because I know SGG knows what to to.

2 Likes

I would understand the outrage if this would be unique, once in a life time experience BUT it is going to be a weekly tournament. If not happy now, You’ll get your chance next time.

I was lucky, this tournament suited my heroes and playing style, and even if I’m new (started 12/2018) I finished among 1-5% and even pulled my first Wu Kong with my winnings. I don’t expect that next week I’m going to be one of the top players, but even then I don’t think they should compensate me anything.

1 Like

Not the dev’s place to bring peace, the players lashing out are adults…

You kept mentioning how they are a small company over & over. You also forgot to cut & paste some baby seals/kittens & penguins next to your post. C’mon maaan these guys are rolling in it. They may have been small 2 years ago, but they sure as hell aren’t now.

1 Like

Immagine

8 Likes

Hehehe that was funny. :relaxed: