Will there be compensation? (For Raid Tournament Matchmaking Problems)

Actually so far I had mostly proposed, this tournament issue was the only the second time I complained. Furthermore, again if you read my previous treads from day 1 of the tournament when the issue appeared, I proposed some ways in which the point system could be reworked… Same as the previous time, when I have an issue I propose something.

That is of course in contrast of persons talking people down like yourself =) if you are hungry you could totally go for that cookie, you have been a good boy =)

Moreover, it is clear now that reading is not your thing, nor did I expect much after the second comment =)

1 Like

Then why not just give out awards based on team stats and not have a tournament? The people who made it to the top deserve to be there because they won and scored the points to be where they placed. It’s good that people without fully-leveled teams are getting a shot at some good rewards for once. The implementation is very poor, but at least the “lesser” players are being thrown a bone.

If people want “fairness”, the devs need to make tiers so that everyone can compete at the level they are at. I was knocked out the third day b/c the difficulty ramped up too fast. Also, my defense team was never attacked. I was looking forward to seeing how my team would do, too. Oh, well. That’s how it goes.

Maybe they could make pods along with the tiers rather than throwing everyone into the same pool.

1 Like

It was RNG

How many emblems did dator get in his first elemental chest opening after emblems were released?

And how many did others get?

And yet was same principal. No matter how quickly or efficiently the chest was filled, the outcome was uncontrollable and unpredictable just like this week’s situation

So guess devs should give compensation to every player thar opens up a chest that isnt as good aa someone’s else’s too then?

We are all aware the past week was in no way an actual competition

Winners and losers were picked at random

And so was the loot

1 Like

But everyone (noone actually) wasn’t given “a hero of their choice”, they were given a slightly higher chance for better rolls of the same stuff everyone else was getting. Do I feel entitled to get exactly the same as everyone else because the first iteration of this new system did not go flawlessly? The answer to that is a big, fat, “NO”.
I am content that I got something for pretty much nothing.

Your attitude triggers me. Maybe its my age showing but this gimme, gimme attitude of you entitled kids is so unappealing.

5 Likes

Sooo much this hits the nail on the head

I’m saying 1% was clearly given much higher chances for loot. Congrats that you got it! I am competitive as you would notice in events. If this was truly a tournament then that 1% should not be random. Elemental chests in design are random and everyone has a chance to get good or bad loot. In this tournament not everyone had the same chance. I’ve actually been thinking of reasons to throw in the towel and this one seems just as good as any.

8 Likes

Not a good reason to quit

This was a trial run and a very flawed one

I doubt things remain as they are.

I had no expectations of recieving the 1% loot

I expected a feather, a potion, a chainmail, and 5 emblems like i get from other stuff any other day

Could tell from day 2 this wasnt going to be an actual competition

I was doubtful on day 1

SG has never released any feature that hasnt come with bugs or flaws. This is no different. (Although i expected less flaws since i assumed it was just piggybacking off the current raid system)

Sure it sucks that some got good loot and some got bad loot but most are lookin at it as just another day in E&P, where some are seeing it as some rare occasion that never happens

And still so far I’ve seen more good loot than bad loot

If anyone had loot with no unfarmable mats, hero tokens, troop tokens, or emblems please feel free to share
But if it included any of those things at no raid, world, or titan energy cost and all it took was 5 minutes a day then i feel those players have been compensated for the cost

5 Likes

It is the first iteration of what I assume is a complex new game system. A test if you want.
It didn’t cost anything for anyone to participate, so you got your rewards, whatever they were, for free.
Maybe look at it as a way of helping the developers improve and perfect it for the future rather than worry about who got which ascension mat.

4 Likes

Or they shouldn’t have given loot to begin with. They knew it was flawed and yet decided it ok to be lopsided with their handouts. We may just have to agree to disagree. This is the first time in my 2 years of play that I’ve seen acknowledgement of a flaw and no action to correct it. They pretry much said yes it’s unfair but we don’t care.

5 Likes

Everyone got loot…

And i dont think they realized how bad the matchmaking was going to be(just like they didnt realize how bad war matchmaking was going to be)

I guess no loot for all would have been the way to go but if they didnt have enough particpants then how would they guage anything more than they did in beta?

And without the rewards system in place live, how else would they know how it works across a larger player base than beta

It was a needed test

Just hope the next one goes better

3 Likes

That worked out a lot better for you I see

4 Likes

Even people that didnt get 4* mats are sayin they are happy with what they got

4 Likes

i finished 25 -50% and i am absolutly happy with was i got

5 Likes

This was a very unfair tournament, indeed acknowledged by SG, and we should just suck it up?
They should have rolled 1% loot to everyone then it would have been a fair apology.

I understand wars also had many bugs in matchmaking, but the loot was unnafected. But to go 20-0 on the tournament and receive 10-25% loot is ridiculous.
To go the full tournament facing 2* teams worth 200 points and never get attacked is a BIG fail. How and ehy did they roll it if it was going down like this? What is BETA for if this wasn’t even seen there?

I also expected they would do something, but it seems they will “make an effort” next time only
We are all in the run for emblems, and when someone receives 100 emblems unfairly when it should have been rolled to someone who went flawless it does make a difference in our progress.

I like the idea of the tournament but facing 2* teams worth 200 points is NOT a competition at all.

2 Likes

Your are lucky. In my alliance, people playing this game for 2 years ended in range 10-25% with no 4* items, few good things. They are frustrating as I am because SG decide for us our range. That’s unfair and confirms SG has a problem with matchmaking :frowning_face:

2 Likes

When you’re competing at the level that I am it is different. Every little advantage makes a big difference. Wishful thinking I guess for the game not to be rigged. Lol if I had been smart and not tried to be competitive and put in tons of hours on this game for the past 2 years, I would probably feel the same way

8 Likes

Calm down everybody it is just a game nothing else

1 Like

I did go flawless if that makes you feel better

Idk what to tell you guys

Everyone expects more free stuff with every bug, every error, and just everything in general

Me getting x amount of emblems and others getting less today is no different than when they get more and i get less on other days

Just looked at different in order to be exploited for more free stuff

4 Likes

Just regard this first tournament as an elemental chest you randomly got, filled, opened and got random loot out of… Was a pretty good elemental chest, wasn’t it?

1 Like

What competitor are you worried about?

Dator or zero?

Because they are your only competition by roster, alliance rank, and event performances

Even in cups you are in the top 100 more than any other player in the game

You’re concern is someone got some emblems to increase stats of 1 hero or mats to ascend 1 hero?

This doesn’t sound like you honestly. I know you’re highly competitive but this seems over the top

9 Likes