Will there be another Summer Solstice sale?

I heard that this is nigh-identical to the Christmas portal, with no S1 heroes and literally ALL non-S1 heroes in the draw pool.

Is this a guaranteed regular thing?

1 Like

It is more like the black friday portal, and u would expect that they will launch it again this time with a chance at a 3rd mystery hero (like mysterio,enigmo)yet to be announced.

1 Like

Wait and see what v58 beta brings. If they repeat the summer solstice summon event, it should bring exclusive heroes for a future event (like the previous summer solstice and all Black Friday summon events) that are going to go through beta test first.

5 Likes

I am expecting to have one this year too.
We will see if we get the new heroes for it in upcoming Beta builds.

4 Likes

There had better be. I’ve been saving gems since Black Friday in anticipation! LOL

4 Likes

I dont know if I was playing for the last one, or at least I dont recall it. Any more details on what to expect and what month they released it last time? Ive got a drcent gem stack (for me) at the moment and may save them for that if its worth it.

2 Likes

Ask, and ye shall receive:

2 Likes

Oh, sure, and I used my coins in the last costume portal to double my FS counter. Netted myself a whole bunch of food.

1 Like

Does anyone know what the 10 and 30 pulls cost in gems was last time?

Yes, these were the costs:

3 Likes

Better hurry up, I’m getting my Stonehenge outfit ready!

I also see Challenge Summon coming up. I have saved up enough gems for a 10 pull (FTP). Which portal should i blow it on?

Don’t yet, save up to do at least 30 pulls to get a better chance! 10 pulls can be too disappointing