Will there be a point where battles can't be won?

Screenshot_20191112-201540_Empires

Kunchen will be 1600 900. With 30 troops and healing and say 2 other heroes like this. Will there be a point that teams can’t be defeated anymore?

1 Like

I’ve thought about this before and because of board cascades, in theory a single Aife could defeat five of the hyper-kunchens you mention.

So it will never be impossible, but will become increasingly difficult to a point when people just can’t be bothered anymore.

Maybe when an achievable mono-yellow team takes 12 tiles to kill a kunchen? It just won’t happen often enough for it to be fun.

4 Likes

Wars will become very difficult when everyone has a defense team built up but not many attackers to match…eventually all will catch up and even out but it will take a while. Raids will also become more difficult since you won’t have the same variety of heroes at “max” that you do now but the defense teams will be emblemed up to +18 or more.

2 Likes

I’m not sure that’s even theoretically possible…only if it kept giving you green tiles and your cascade got to x20 and kept hitting. Maybe. Not really possible.

1 Like

Statistically very unlikely, to be sure. But theoretically possible

6 Likes

I didn’t mention an all kunchen… my zeline is 13 and my gm 11… delilah is at 10… lol

Either way, my point is, there’s never a time when a battle is impossible, just unlikely to the point that it’s no longer practical or fun :wink:

5 Likes

I’ll take them out with my Mok-Arr team! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

3g4n9e

6 Likes

I beat raid defense teams with +11/12 Kunchens all the time. Jackel +18/Joon +7/Inari +2 as a yellow stack makes it pretty straightforward.

The effectiveness of stacking means that the attacker will always have a huge advantage and any defense team that wins 50%+ of their battles are doing very well indeed.

2 Likes

I’m gettin’ sick and tired of all these Kunchens… nowadays all you see is Kunchen+10, Kunchen+12 Kunchen+9… everybody tanks Kunchen to the point it isn’t even funny anymore… whenever I re-roll, 5 out of 10 times, there’s Kunchen, whenever I revenge, too… I got to the point I’m actually happy whenever I see Guin!!! Is it just my luck running into Kunchen all the time or is he literally on every second team?

3 Likes

I literally rerolled 25 times to get something other than Guin, Kunchen, or Ursena last night.

3 Likes

Keep in mind that they also keep releasing HOTM and event heroes that directly counter every good defender out there, look at what they’ve done with Guin and GM recently.

People who say raids are hard, what is your stacking strategy? What TP are you bringing? Are you using the same teams always or are you planning and choosing heroes for each raid and looking for weaknesses? I bring 3800 3/2 stacked teams that usually include a couple 4 stars vs. 4200+ and win constantly. The advantage is 100% with the offense in this game.

1 Like

Everyone with each own :joy: I actually re-roll sometimes to get Kunchen. I hate Aegir more (I don’t have good greens). If I see my 2 Drake and Joon don’t have enough tiles to kill him in the first 2 turns, I focus on my cleanser to have him ready, then I full attack.

2 Likes

Aegir is a cakewalk. You can just spam tiles into him until you get what you need. You can’t do that with Kunchen.

1 Like

I’m not sure that maxed emblemed defenses in raids will be all that tough to beat when you can choose your offence. Level 30 troops across the board has always been tough to beat. What I have noticed though is 4* and good 5* at 3/70 are getting to the point where they are almost useless ( atleast soft AF). It is probably not going to be a problem for the majority of players who don’t fight at the top. The people on the periphery or trying to brake into a top 200 Alliance will have it tough I’m sure.

Has it ever occurred too you guys that with all these emblemed heroes it might actually speed up player progression? It has made it a lot easier to beat titans and it’ll only get easier. Which should bring more mats and the defeating of rares more consistently. I know the upgrading buildings have made it easier to level heroes faster ( more resources).

I think maybe everyone on here is missing the OPs point. Maybe at +12 Kunchen is straightforward with a 3 or 4 yellow stack, but when he’s finally maxed he’ll have a base defense of 929 (by my estimation) and HP near 1600. That is f-ing insane. Impossible? No, of course not. But not the straightforward attack a lot of people are making it out to be here.

1 Like

Yellow

No.

Leonidas, Vivica, Joon, Justice, Guinevere, Delilah, can all be very effective versus Kuncheon.

money in HotM

Additionally new HotM often counter current favorites resulting in a never ending chase for 5* HotM.

DOT bypasses defense stat.

Defense status ailment protection reverses defense debuffs and elemental defense debuffs.

Crit helps take out centers. I wish all heroes had a base 5% crit chance.

Elo rating deflation

But what you are pointing out is Elo rating deflation where new players have lower trophies and take longer and longer to get to Gold Arena

Notes

Click for notes

FIN

I’m not talking about a team just containing kunchen 900 1600 with 30 troops.

Within the team are 3 or 3 other 20 emblems 30 troops heroes. You can take up against Kunchen but then there is just Kunchen… Other heroes are still alive and talking :smiley:

So your no is just about Kunchen…

@Gryphonknight Assume Delilah, kingston, GM and Alasie are fully emblemed and all 30 troops with it. Is your no still there?