Will there be a gem sale that goes along with fables of grimforest?

Ive tried searching and couldnt find a definite answer. I know seasonal events have two weeks of daily gem specials with some including extra goodies. I know atlantis has a sale on gems plus atlantis coins. Will fables of grimforest have some sort of sale too? Or is the Answer maybe? Like it could but it might not. I wanna buy some gems to try and pull hansel and im just wondering if i should wait? Thanks!

Generally, all challenge events have that 5x 0.99$ (USD) sale for 200 gems each.

2 Likes

When you say generally do you mean everyone that you can remember or do you mean they usually do but you’ve seen some that didnt have a special or had a different special? And thanks for the info TPK

I’ve been playing since February and every challenge event I’ve been here for has had those $2.99 offers (AUD).

1 Like

For as long as I have played, I have seen it in every challenge event. :slight_smile:

every challenge event has the 200 gem offer x5 ($.99 USD)

1 Like

I like that they separate them into smaller bunches… I just wish you could hit x2 x3 etc. To purchase multiple packs at once.

This is for lurkers reading moreso: the price listed is USD. :slight_smile:

In Canada this translates to $1.39, and it may change in the future depending on the app / play store exchange rates.

1 Like

Cool. I have edited my original postto reflect that the amount I wrote was in USD. :slight_smile:

Thanks i appriciate everyones replies. I knew i was gonna buy some gems but waa hoping there would be a sale with non farmable mats. My athena was cold and really needed a warm cape. I got lucky and pulled one from a war chest last night. Then got another one from the grimforest completion loot. I also pulled hansel who is the one i was chasing and a couple bonus gretels, a few seshats and bonus joon. So it was pretty good all around