Will the Omnia Harvester work in Season 4

Hi All

I know its difficult to know as season 4 hasn’t been released yet, but I’ve saved up all me WE flask and was planning on using them for season 4 and the omnia harvester as well to get lots of items/food etc or should I wait a bit ?

3 Likes

I would imagine so. They work for the others, minus special events and times. (AR, VF).

Interesting I’ll pass it on.

Hi @Waylander82 et al, :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and asking about the Omnia Harvester.

So, I’m about to make myself look ignorant in one of the toughest community forums, but I thought those POV relics only worked in the S1 (season 1) map :thinking:

Respectfully,
Kerrang
:turtle::guitar::turtle:

1 Like

They were recently added to the other maps, excluding the periods of AR and VF :wink:

It’s a buff of sorts!

2 Likes

Thanks @JonahTheBard for both the clarification and good news😃

But, for the initial question asked by @Waylander82 …is S4 included or is it considered excluded like AR and VF?

Kerrang

It’s prob too early too tell at this point, wasn’t brought up in beta as I guess nobody thought of it. The harvests ain’t exactly popular in the players minds. I passed it on see what they say. :+1:

2 Likes

The Harvester description is as follows:

The change happened after season 4 was in development, so SG should have specified otherwise, however it just says map levels. So, unless they’re going to retcon the description, it should work on s.4

4 Likes

Nice!…thanks again @JonahTheBard and @Dudeious.Maximus :slightly_smiling_face:

I saw that pop-up info and began to think the same way, but what do I know…:rofl:

…and somehow, (imho) coming from the mods makes it “feel” more valid (legitimately, artificially, and/or otherwise)…!

Happy gaming!:sparkles:

Kerrang

1 Like

I definitely know what I’m talking about and don’t just make a semi-educated guess :grimacing:

2 Likes

What he said
20 guesses

2 Likes

@Waylander82 @Dudeious.Maximus @JonahTheBard

I do not have an Omnia harvester, but I have tested the Iron harvester in Beta.
It gives 50% extra iron on completing Season 4 maps :slight_smile:
So Omnia harvervester should work too.

4 Likes

Köszönöm, my friend. Glad it’s clarified

2 Likes

You are welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice one, need to update beta. But always remember things in beta May not stay that way.
:wink: Did you post the topic In beta lounge?

1 Like

I can post a confirmation question about this there :slight_smile:

Update:
I have posted it there I will post the answer back here when staff answers

2 Likes

I have just received an answer from Staff:

Harvesters will work on Season 4 map stages.

4 Likes

Cookie Settings