Will players leave because of Limit Breakers?

This is just a cash grab and I intend to quit. Seen many games ruined exactly this way.

1 Like

This is effectively video game gentrification. Just as I was becoming competitive, with 26-2700 trophies and years of playing and farming for minimum payout; we are expected to do more farming while the people at the top will stay there. Even then, those at the top are going to have to pay-to-win just to maintain their positions. To SG it isn’t enough to OP your old heroes with new heroes, or nerf the heroes you already ascended (tele,vela,frog,etc.); no,no,no……they want to see that open pocketbook while giving no love to the 3+ year players. Kick Rock

3 Likes

This is true, but there WILL be some in the shop for sale. Plus, they are given out as rewards for doing well in events (NT), Mythic Titans, Tourneys, etc… The rich (whales) WILL expand their gap over the poor.

4 Likes

Well, new updated is like pulling carpet underneath the players. Me, at least, had targets what I want to level up, where to concentrate etc. now with this update those targets are vanished. Motivation to keep playing has also vanished, unfortunately.

In this game so many new heroes are coming so often (to me too much and way too fast) and now with this all heroes you have became potential hero to level up even further. What is point to make this brake limit anyway? It feels there are way too many heroes in game already so devs have lost focal point and cannot make power adjustments to balance out the game. And that’s why limit break was introduced, let players do it with money! Unfortunately some of heroes will become even more overpowered and this unbalance the game even more…

And with this you still have normal titans, wars, trials, events, map, POV, etc, etc… What about potential new players who are about to start this game?

5 Likes

Damage formula is not LB code, there is a special thread discussing it.

No, what I mean is relative to their original power, lower power hero got increased more than higher power hero.

That is in case the increase is similar in percentage, which was not.

That is the same as assuming your opponent have more 5* than you. I was showing direct comparison between heroes pre and post limit break. I am not talking about whole roster.

You misunderstood that sentence. I wasn’t saying spender can buy LB is fair. I was comparing LB vs non-S1 costume. There are more free LB than from shop while there are less free non-S1 costume than from buying.

I am F2P and I can reach 4980+ TP with LB after I break the limit of my defense team.

TBT, LB is not as bad as emblem.

Aside from what I had explained regarding the comparison of emblem and LB, while emblem increase luck based battle (due to RNG nature of talent), LB on the other hand decrease it because lower damage/hp result in slower tempo suited for tactical battle.

Yes they are not as bad as emblems, they are even worst.

4 Likes

No you are wrong, read my explanation.

By the time you have 5× 5* aether to limit break a 5* heroes, you will already have 30× 4* aether and only need 20 to limit break a 5*. Therefore you have 10× 4* aether left to break the limit of 2 4* heroes.

This is not the case with emblem where 4* and 5* directly compete.

Emblem talent increase RNG reliance while the damage/HP reduction (when both have LB) because of LB lead to slower tempo battle that is less luck based.

1 Like

I have tested them, and I know what they will be, again we will have to use the same heroes everywhere, again we will have to return on mono to have a chance in wars, again all your hero will unusual like with emblems, at least for the emblems you have reset token and if you want to reset some hero you can, for limit breakers this it’s impossible.

4 Likes

I am F2P and I don’t use mono in war. I despise mono in PvP. Half of my team is fully emblemed 4* and they will benefit from LB. I rarely change the combination of my war team so I know which I will give LB.

Suppose there is a whale whose war team is 30× 5* heroes and there is an F2P whose war team consist of 5× 5* heroes and 25× 4* heroes. Who can limit break their war team faster?

Answer: the F2P

By the time the whale manage to limit break 10 of their 5* heroes, the F2P will have already limit break 5 of their 5* heroes and 20 of their 4* heroes.

This update is more disadvantageous toward those who heavily relly on 5*.

1 Like

Now you are saying that F2P will have stronger teams faster than spenders…

You greatly underestimate how much money SG makes.

You can’t turn a 4* hero into 7*

And you won’t outrun the money

4 Likes

Half of my team is 5* and I have 10× fully emblemed 5*. My defense team do not have pure S1 (because the only S1 in the defense has costume). Believe it or not, I am F2P.

Not stronger but improve faster. Because improving 4* require less LB than 5*.

Thank you for doing this math… it shows that they are trying to listen and balance so that both new and OG can enjoy the game still…

that being said… it’s a game… I care about a lot of you and had someone I’ve been playing with since I started march 2020 … quit today. :sob: because of the breakers…

but… it’s a game it should make you happy… so …

1 Like

Now you’re repeating yourself and saying the same thing I just said.

Improve / stronger. faster / whatever

That’s still BS. :moneybag: has max’d 5* that are fully emblem’d an hour after release for a reason that you greatly underestimate. And that reason isn’t going to change. And you won’t improve / stronger / faster. No you won’t.

Cash was king before and it still is.

Meanwhile your 4 star will STILL…
never become a 7 star hero.

But a few of your non-creepy 5* can.
You should be fine playing in lower arenas. When players up top display the paywall with clarity. Try not to tread on them with menial calculations that have nothing to do with the reality of big spenders in a massive clump

3 Likes

The term has different meaning. You use that term and change the original meaning drastically so I have to make it clear so the other readers do not misunderstand it.

Improving a hero
Make a hero stronger…

No it doesn’t

It does:

5× limit broken 5* + 20× limit broken 4* + 5× 4* IS NOT stronger than 10× limit broken 5* + 20× 5*

But the gap is reduced compared to 5× 5* + 25× 4* vs 30× 5*

I never said this:

In war, F2P who still utilize 4* heavily will strengthen their team faster than whale who only use 5* but not becoming stronger than them.

can someone make sure this gets read by the right people?

I don’t know how… I really like this game and truth be told… those things are what need help…

(it’s really bad)… bad bad bad…

4 Likes

:point_down:

Dude…

You are convinced. I am not.
But I see the endgame.

I have spent money.
And for months I have spent nothing.

I know how different the game changes

Roster = options.

Soon there will be rosters loaded with 7* heroes. It won’t take as long as you imagine. Just exactly like emblems: A few months later and level 20 5* everywhere! When that day comes. Just keep ducking underneath. And you can continue to miss the big picture

2 Likes