Will Minions Become The New Meta?

I understand your reasoning, certainly not trying to get folks to feel he’s a vital hero, but even without minions present, he isn’t a bad hero and I’d compare him to heroes like kestrel, ursena, musa and anzogh… heroes that are generally in teams for damage support… some players don’t like those types of heroes, some see value in them in their builds, some think Ursena is a god, some don’t really prefer her on offense (unless there is a holy striker, which generally means you’re bringing her as an off color stack)… preferences are preferences, we all have our ways, and having used grimble I know that he doesn’t drop my win percent, he’s just another tool I can use, when and if needed. I wouldn’t suggest him to folks as an early max, but then again, I wouldn’t suggest any of the other heroes I mentioned as early ones either, just depends what stage of team building you’re at personally.

4 Likes

How much of this reasoning applies to Cheshire Cat? I guess you want him as part of a one shot crew against yellow to secure the shot if he survives.

1 Like

I won’t use Cheshire in wars personally

I tried him a bit when he first came out and he typically moved an empty tank and replaced it with an almost full wing or flank, just too random for me and when building team composition against tank & flanks he works against you by undoing everything you built your team against

3 Likes

Did another rainbow raid with my minion masters.

You would like to have Goatie if you face this team. Sesh even died before becoming a threat oneshotted by Joon.

Puss Lakey Inari dreamteam.
Minions - at least my new meta.

6 Likes

Which level is your puss?

4.51 - will get maxed this week.

1 Like

That was fun to watch. I have all of those minion heroes, maybe once they get maxed I will try out a minion lineup and see how it goes

also thinking to max him, have six rings at them moment with option to give them marjana or santa as well (but have with red hood, seshat, lotl and inari already some minion makers… so puss may be more fun).

1 Like

My minion squat fights crime.
Rainbow for local top 100.

2 Likes

Season 3:
Minion meta is coming?

3 Likes

Is anybody else as sick of minions as I am? Every new heroes doesn’t need to have minions

Like I said months ago, this team is my “have fun with minions” team:

Since then, they have only added more which I haven’t even begun to level! Minions are the new norm! :bat::bat::bat::bat::bat:

Minion Meta is here…

3 Likes

Is anybody else sick to death of minions? Asking for a few short guys down at the bar who travel in packs of 3.