Will March and April's hotm get special effects or resistance to status effects?

Bleh yeah the slow mana is disappointing :confused:
It’s not like he even does that much damage or heals for that much… make him average!!

2 Likes

yeah just saw his stats in Beta

Atk 69x = decent atk for Offense
Def 79x = decent def for Tank
HP 12xx = low HP for Tank

with slow mana = totally garbage i could say , even Khagan is better than this hotm

Couldn’t agree more… slow mana heroes are useless as flip. There dead or half the Defense team they are on are dead before they charge. What’s the point

I think not… he hits all with an Azlar’s like damage and heals on a percentage of what it deals.

At least the health he gives can’t be removed by a simple dispel and with his high defense he could fire his special more easily than many other slow heroes on top of recovering.

It’s a better tank than Azlar/Vivica for sure.

2 Likes

Since it is hotm they shouldn’t add main weaknesses of Azlar or Khagan on him. Imo hotm should be useful in both attack and defense. I do not think making him with slow mana is hotm material. I think he would be better with little bit more attack and average mana and then putting him beside tank in defense and with the likes of Gormek and Tusk on offense.

FYI, yesterday they gave Anzogh’s attack-all % a nice bump up in exchange for removing the -100% crit reduction. Definitely an improvement. Anzogh is immune to -mana_gen effects (like Alasie’s and Little John’s) but not to mana block (Hel, Proteus) or mana cut/steal (Chao, Onatel, etc.).

4 Likes

too far if you compared with Azlar , Azlar Atk is 793 which is 100 more + another 360 DOT damage and he is much worse than Vivica for sure as Tank with Def&HP Attribute + Skill. he will be decent hero for sure , just like Khagan and i prefer Khagan more than him.

Slow hero need something that can make difference if skill casted , i cannot find any “special” of this hero if his special casted. imo as hotm , he is not really worthed , he will join to forgotten-*5-heroes as Elena/Thorn/Khagan/Hoggral

Azlar’s DoT takes time to expire, the orc will deal a higher direct damage and recover health.

If you see tanks only as meat shields then yes, but sure he is more punishing than a Vivica tank.

I think not, he deals good damage and also heals.
So simple and yet so effective…

At the moment while not having high attack score Thorne is striking as strong as Marjana on his main target, the others could still need something more :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Does Chao steal mana? Really? i though he only reduces it from the enemy. I´m going to max him immediately! Thanks Kedirroc!

No, Chao cuts mana, not steals. Anzogh isn’t protected against that. I’ll correct my earlier post.

Yes i just read it on his card. Beyond that, thank you for the quick answer!:+1:

i assumn you didnt have Azlar lol , Azlar deliver Direct Damage + DOT Damage

my point is with So-So tank stats he wont survive as Main Tank, if you put in Flank/Wings with Slow regen he wont save anyone , BT/Ridgard/Kunhcen/Ariel way more better as tank healer.

he even not specialized hero which worth to use at 3-70 as G.Panther/Evelyn/Frida. well its just my opinion , feel free to spend your 6 ring for him and good luck

While I don’t have Azlar I know how to read cards and posts in most of the cases :wink:

He is unique in his kind: he heals the party on the special damage he does, no other heroes could do that. If he were to be found lacking (thing that I don’t believe) he would be empowered.

Not every hero should increase/decrease elemental defense and not every healer should be as strong as Ariel or as durable as Kunchen.
If you dislike him than don’t go after him, I presonally wouldn’t feel bad by having him :slight_smile:

3 Likes

well no point to argue with someone who talk much but dont own hero

With the power of reading everyone with enough game knowledge would know how a hero works :wink:

2 Likes

dude let me tell you , by only read and comment , you have no burden and wont care if it fail or not in your team. but if you are real player , you need to think many times based on your avaliable mats and how your team in future , let me tell you if you didnt know that to get 8 H.Blade + 6 Ring is not easy tasks.

if you missed my point , many Red heroes are worth to feed than this beta hotm.

Everyone have their own needs, of course :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here is the reason why I also dislike slow mana in the next hotm. Not many red heroes are fast and hard hitters. Pretty much only Marjana. There is no reason for another tank of red color. We already have like 9 or 10 red heroes who can pretty much serve a tank role. I like the idea of Anzogh’s special but I really can’t see him serving versatile roles, like Gravemaker for example or even Marjana. So I still think he should be average so I hope devs will consider that.

Besides, I like the discussion that has developed here. Some interesting points. I hope devs are reading this stuff :smiley: And also I hope similar thread will open for the next green and yellow hotm. It is too early to post their specials since those specials will surely be changed, so next month probably.

3 Likes

I feel like all of you who want this hotm to be average mana only want that because you want a chance for a new hero who will most likely be OP. There is a reason why it’s slow mana, because with a special that attacks everyone at that power PLUS whole team healing PLUS elemental links at average mana would just be incredibly OP. Y’all just want a chance at getting another gravemaker/guin tier hero.

What’s next, y’all demand that Quintas be a fast mana hero with 300% attack on everyone now?

I understand the pain of slow mana heros but if you want to increase the mana speed then there needs to be balance and the damage percentage will have to drop significantly

2 Likes

The reason we are complaining is because this is a HoTM that has been poorly designed. HoTM are supposed to be money droppers and, as of now, many people do not plan on dropping money on him.

Some of his effects are nice, but some of them have been proven not to work as they already exist on previous heroes (% of healing based on damage dealt).

Another issue is the fact that they keep spewing out fire tanks. Of all the HoTM that are currently playable as tank, how many of them are fire/red heroes? Of all the TC20 Fire/Red heroes, how many of them are tanks in comparison to the other colors? Would it have been so hard to swap the effects of this hero with the upcoming purple/yellow/green?

4 Likes