Will March and April's hotm get special effects or resistance to status effects?

This is one valid point here.
Dunno I never thought about!

2 Likes

Totally agree, just that basic “shell” info is all I want to know in advance.

1 Like

beta pictures were leaked within an hour of beta release so I wonder where’s the so called advantage of beta testers? :thinking:

2 Likes

The red HotM is resistant to -mana_generation effects, e.g. Alasie and Little John.

4 Likes

Yeah they’re leaked, but I haven’t seen them. And I’m certainly far more “tuned in” than the average E&Per… so I mean. There’s an advantage over a large percent of players

1 Like

Is the next hotm red or blue?

so far hotm have followed this pattern purple-blue-red-green-yellow

5 Likes

That’s exactly the kind of info that can be handy ahead of time, thank you! :grin:

Any more info on the April HOTM that a beta tester could provide (w/o getting in trouble)?

1 Like

I hopefully won’t get into trouble for this. If this is not allowed then I ask of moderators to give me a warning and remove my comment.

Next red HOTM is a buddy of Boldtask and Gormek (he is an orc). And for the special… Let’s say it like this… He heals all allies for the 20% of damage he deals to enemies (all allies; he deals 225% dmg to all enemies), reduces crit chance of enemies by 100% and have def buff against ice as element link (+46%). His stats are: 698 attack, 793 def, 1279 HP. Mana: Slow.

I hope this is not much of info to get into trouble.

9 Likes

Oh ok very cool! I’m not sure tbh re. the getting in trouble part :sweat_smile: , but appreciate you putting your butt on the line to share the info :blush:

So, great for a red stack. Boldy(+48% atk) gormek(-34% def) then Orc Man using their specials to attack for a very nice heal. Could even match it with Wu’s special.

The only restrictions SG has placed are screenshots and videos.

From my understanding, you can even retype information from beta and post it — just no screenshots, even of the same info.

That said, it’s worth noting that beta versions of HOTM are nearly always changed somewhat before release.

5 Likes

Thanks for the info Zephyr. I edited my post to give peeps more insight on next red HOTM.

Anyway, I am not sure how good that hero actually is. Looking at it, I think that sacrificing a bit of def for att and increasing HP would be good, but maybe he is good as he is right now.

Hopefully someone who tested him can get us more insight since I am interested in that hero since he is kind of different than the other heroes so it would be nice to hear how is his special in practice.

1 Like

To me he appears to be an amazing tank. High def while keeping his teammates @100% while when he gets his special off. I’ll be saving my gems for April cause I have a ton of rings.

i though he is Slow , Average will make him worth to play

as of today he is slow

12 tiles to fire…

Sounds like he’s good for defense and meh for offense but maybe that’s just me

1 Like

If he’s slow, then he isn’t worth a damn.

2 Likes

If he is slow than he is not worth it imo. Neither for attack nor defense. In attack, with average mana, he would be good because you can use him with Boldtask or Gormek to max out his dmg and healing potential. Slow mana in defense is also not worth it since you can kill him before he even fires that special. Hopefully he will be average when released. If he is slow than I’ll rather level up free Marjana from the camp lvl 20 and save money for next green hotm (if it is good ofc).

Besides, is next green hotm in beta or?

Edit: Just checked and next red hotm is slow
Gonna edit my first comment.