Will March and April's hotm get special effects or resistance to status effects?

Leaked beta pics from unnamed sources located on the internet

5 Likes

Isn’t this a little bet far to ask about April when we are just enterd Fabruary?

I assume that King Arthur and Frida (the polar bear) won’t stack? I’m just about finished bringing Arthur up to 80, so it makes me sad that this polar bear is a slightly better version than Arthur. This just feels like a super poor design to take one the hallmark rewards for a challenge event that many people spent lots of money trying to get and to give a slight variation of it as a hotm that might as well invalidate the event hero.

4 Likes

I mean… considering it takes like, 6-8 months to save up AM for a 5* Hero, I say no.

I would also say the shell of the hero should be posted somewhere about 4 months out as a result.

Don’t need to give specifics but could say:

Slow mana
-heals entire team
-Defense debuff to enemy team

• friendly cleanse

Ya know some vague stuff and put SUBJECT TO CHANGE…

Instead we gotta go rummaging through the internet trying to find a polar bear HOTM. Sigh.

1 Like

I don’t really care about HOTMs or Event heroes.
I will never have them so … Why do I care lol.

1 Like

the polar bear will destroy arthur in versatility. for the depth of my lineup, Arthur has limited use as it is. So, yea… holding scopes for the polar bear. they do not stack with each other, but they will with Isarina/Grimm/Kunchen heeh

1 Like

the 3 hero -54% defense hit is brutal for any color. These HOTM debuffers are better than Panther due to elemental link.

I think that it helps the bear is average speed though. Paladin too, if I recall.

2 Likes

OR, if you already have KA maxed out, you may just decide to skip even trying for the polar bear.

Ahh ok, I found it on Google image search

I wonder if there would be a value in running both. You could hit with the polar bear, and then use arthur to hit either a 4th target or to very likely one hit kill another target that has already been defense downed.

3 Likes

No. This is the anti-beta argument that goes beta-testers get unfair advantage since they know when to hold off using mats on a hero about to be made obsolete by new hero.

5 Likes

This is one valid point here.
Dunno I never thought about!

2 Likes

Totally agree, just that basic “shell” info is all I want to know in advance.

1 Like

beta pictures were leaked within an hour of beta release so I wonder where’s the so called advantage of beta testers? :thinking:

2 Likes

The red HotM is resistant to -mana_generation effects, e.g. Alasie and Little John.

4 Likes

Yeah they’re leaked, but I haven’t seen them. And I’m certainly far more “tuned in” than the average E&Per… so I mean. There’s an advantage over a large percent of players

1 Like

Is the next hotm red or blue?

so far hotm have followed this pattern purple-blue-red-green-yellow

5 Likes

That’s exactly the kind of info that can be handy ahead of time, thank you! :grin:

Any more info on the April HOTM that a beta tester could provide (w/o getting in trouble)?

1 Like