Will it be necessary to finish Atlantis Hard Mode to progress further? Will you need to complete all Hard Stages to get the Mission rewards?

Good news: Hard mode won’t get much harder from P16 on. The increase in difficulty in ‘hard’ is almost not noticeable anymore. In P25-27 some of the ‘normal’ levels are almost as hard as the easier ‘hard’ ones.

All ‘hard’ Atlantis stages are beatable with a team of strong 4* heroes like Wilbur, Proteus, Kiril, Scarlett etc.

The loot is okay, however, I think that the number of recruits is pretty low in most stages. 8/7 in S1 still seems to be the best farming stage overall unless you desperately need a specific mat.

1 Like

Some people in my alliance said they just used their standard farming team until 27-10. I didn’t—I added a second healer and modified my teams based on boss and mob colors. And avoided red in water worlds.

1 Like

This is indeed good news. While completing the regular versions of stages in the last three provinces, I was really beginning to worry about my ability to complete the hard versions. Almost beat the penultimate stage last night, but I wasn’t vigilant about preparing for Atomos’ stupid Immortal Annihilator. Lost 2 heroes and had the rest in critical health in one shot. Guess it’ll have to wait for tomorrow, with the Trials of Strength AND Shrikewood both dropping this morning. Days like today are what WE flasks are for!

I always run two healers, and I highly recommend it for these stages.

Yeah, with Gormek as my main red, this was especially important. His hits at half damage are just a hair better than getting “hero missing” anyway! :laughing: Had been more than happy to switch in my Sixth Man of the Year Tiburtus+7, but some of the mobs in these last provinces are all purple, with Proteus at the end! Had to go a little deeper into the bench for my x-factor, Sonya 4^53. (Apologies to the non-basketball fans that may struggle with the terminology.)

1 Like