Will contain at least two of these

I’ve seen threads on packs like this - about the confusing wording (ie. You won’t get two of every item, rather you’ll get 2-3 of the selection there in total)

Is this a sucker’s choice though? I’m curious to know if veterans gamble on this

Cheers

3 Likes

Not usually, unless we plan to get all of them as they usually have 5 or 8 or 10 available…but no not really worth it

1 Like

I haven’t heard of anyone actually purchasing these, but you never know.

1 Like

Odds are way too low of getting an ascension item

2 Likes

I wouldn’t buy it even if it costed 100 gems

4 Likes

All shown would be imho worth 600. But then only 1 available per offer period.

1 Like

I think they’re a terrible deal, personally.

600 gems for a chance at what you want…we all know how that goes.

1 Like

The Trainers Tools offer has marginally acceptable odds if you’re desperate for one of the unfarmable materials in it. Buy them all and you’ll almost certainly get at least one unfarmable, probably three or four in my experience. But the gem cost of that makes it a desperation purchase.
The color specific ones like this… nope. Sucker bet.

1 Like

Oh! I hadn’t noticed the ! On the offers before! Thanks for sharing!

I saw this pack and almost purchased it because I missed the “2 of these” in it. Thankfully I saw it before I clicked that button! Yeah, too good to be true rule right? :joy:

And no, not worth it in my book. Not even if it were 50 gems!

3 Likes

No worries and thanks for the feedback, I didn’t notice it either for a time :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

correct - back when I needed 3 star mats, I bought the Trainer Tools out 5 times. Each time I got between 4 and 6 of the colored 3 star items (capes, blades, or trap tools) plus a compass.

That’s the only one I’d ever consider and not for me at this point.

2 Likes